Student Loan Defaults – Here Is The Reality

Surging Student Loan Defaults Spark New Fear Of Potential Taxpayer-Funded Bailout – Cavuto   In 2015 Obama pushed hard for tuition free community colleges and set up an advisory board to  push the efforts of America’s College Promise plan that would make two years of community college free nationally. He even doubled down in his version of the 2017 federal budget.  In his budget, the federal government was to have would covered 75% of the cost of tuition for two years, approximately $3,800 per student on average. The remaining 25% was to have been covered by states that chose to … Continue reading