What, Us Worry ?

The Challenge Ahead…

Ya got your Sleepy/Creepy Unca’ Joe Biden ….

…and your Crazy Bernie Sanders…..

….add newcomer Pete ” Alfred E. Neuman ” Buttigieg…who elicited this warning from Trump :

“Alfred E. Neuman cannot become president of the United States,”

These formidable foes would send any Conservative candidate for POTUS in 2020 running for the hills. But not ‘ The Donald’ !

President Trump, knowing he has the support of all REAL AMERICANS, issued this ” What, Me Worry” challenge :

“I’ll take any of them. Just pick somebody please and let’s start this thing. Pick somebody!”

Gonna be some fun days ahead !

~Terry

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to What, Us Worry ?

1. malenurseken says:

REAL Americans are like Trump! NOT WORRIED! Dems are committing party suicide

2. vonMesser says:

Biden looks like he’s trying to see down the front of her dress.

3. Felinity says:

A truly fine aptonym in light of his…ah…leanings: PETER BUTT-IGIEG. (Wikipedia: “Buttiġieġ is a Maltese surname, derived from Arabic kunya أبو الدجاج (Abu d-dajāj), meaning chicken owner or poulterer…” O0oo-kay. On pronunciation: https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/how-to-pronounce-pete-buttigieg-name.html

A long time ago I changed one letter of Good Ol’ Joe’s surname, subbing the N with a T…to which it suits him!.

4. Rich B says:

President Trumps monikers alone will be worth the price of admission in the upcoming campaign. I just gave mayor bootygag the treatment on my own blog.

• Terry says:

He does definitely have a talent for it ! How about a link to that post Rich.

• Rich B says:

Here you go Terry. I just began posting again as you can see. I got locked out of my own account for about a year but I’m back. Or you can just click on my name in my posts and replies here.

• Terry says:

That is a cool transformation thingy ! Did you create that Rich ?
          btw…when I used your above link, it took me to some ‘ dedicated widget server’ page, whatever that is. I had to google your site to reach it.

• Rich B says:

Yes I did and I do all, or least nearly all of my own image edits and morph gifs. The morphing is done with a twenty-year old app called Bitmorph. It can still be downloaded from the web. But you need some expertise in image editing to use it. The actual app is easy. The problem is it’s a 16 bit program that does not want to run in most later versions of Windows. I have had problems with all O.S.’s since Windows 2000. It does run in XP Mode that I have in Windows 7, although it’s buggy and crashes and locks my machine. It is fun to make fun of politicians – left and right. Check out some of the other gifs on my blog. No one is safe when it comes to my nasty attitude.

• Terry says:

You lost me at “Yes I did”. 🙁
              But I will check out more of your gifs.

• Terry says:

Oh…did you check your link that you posted above ? It still goes somewhere weird.

• Rich B says:

The link works for me. I wonder what’s up. Anyway, my blog is pretty easy to find. And forgive the geek speak. Just me running off at the mouth. But I do make the silly-ass morph gifs myself.

I do have an A.S. in computer information systems for what it’s worth. Didn’t do me much good professionally. I’m still a retired heavy-line auto tech and always will be. The computer stuff is/was just something I do for fun.