Immigration Survey from President Trump

Urgent Response Needed Today:
Just received this from Certified Website Of President Donald J. Trump.

For our readers who want to participate in the survey and may not have received this in their email.

For years, politicians have talked about “compassionate” immigration reform, but every one of their proposals showed ZERO compassion for American workers, the victims of illegal immigration crime, and for the safety and security of our nation.

It’s time for RESPONSIBLE immigration reform that actually puts the interests of American citizensfirst.

There’s been a lot of talk recently from liberals in the Senate… So before we move forward on ANYTHING, I want to have the full force of the American people united behind a plan that we want. I want to hear your immigration demands.

Please take my Responsible Immigration Survey by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

Chuck and Nancy — and EVERY obstructionist — need to understand that it’s not just me that wants these critical proposals turned into law…

…These are the demands of the American PEOPLE. Your elected officials need to know just how many voters will be furious if our demands are not met.

And I want to be able to give an exact number of how many people back each proposal. This is the Art of the Deal!

So please, take my Responsible Immigration Survey by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

–00–

Here is your opportunity today to voice your opinion directly to President Trump. I don’t usually advocate surveys but this does appear to go directly to a certified presidential survey site. How or if you answer is entirely up to the you the reader as a citizen of the United States.

–Uriel–

About Uriel

Retired educator and constitutionalist
Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Immigration Survey from President Trump

1. Wise Owl says:

Done and donated! I wish I could give more.

2. captbogus2 says:

It’s a frikkin’ HOOK! All they want ismoney. I filled the whole damn thing out but because I am retired on a fixed income that hasn’t increased since Y2K I am unable to donate. They refused my submission and when I tried to type in somewhere an explanation it erased all and recycled me to the first page. Which was blank. They don’t give a damn what you think and just want a donation.

3. Whitetop says:

Don’t know if mine got recorded or not but I don’t do surveys just to be put on a donation list.

4. captbogus2 says:

In the first place it’s NOT a survey from “President Trump”. I don’t know who it is from but like all other “surveys” it is just a scam to solicit donations
    PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL NEVER SEE THIS ‘SURVEY’ OR, probably, know anythibng about it.
    I am completely burned out on this shit. “Nox wil tell you I have pretty much dropped off the radar…………except for funny fridays…

I have to agree with the others. I get tons of these “polls” in email and snail mail, and they NEVER fail to ask for money.
    I’m sure they rip open the envelope, take the money, and deposit the ‘survey’ in the round file.
    That’s exactly what I do with their mail now.

• Uriel says:

True but I did get these results back

SURVEY”
      Action Item Response
      Building the Wall 85% of respondents indicated IMPORTANT
      Eliminating Tax Credits for Illegal Immigrants 91% of respondents indicated IMPORTANT
      Ending Chain Migration 87% of respondents indicated IMPORTANT

So perhaps he did see enough to know