Jamiel Shaw Sr., whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant, discusses his experience of being a guest at President Trump’s congressional address.
March 1, 2018
Mr. Shaw is a grieving father. Frankly I admire him for standing up through his pain and trying to get justice. I doubt I would have been so willing to push the pain aside. There is not a single father or mother who loves their children that can not relate to the pain, anger, and determination to achieve justice that Jamiel Shaw Sr. is talking about here.
It is the injustice that I hear along with that pain that needs to be pointed out here.
- I hear he is feeling ignored because the Democrats there at the speech and back in California are intolerant of any who argue against illegal immigrants and the changes they have caused to communities.
- I hear how Democrat California from government to media has been covering up the truth about the feelings of the majority of average citizens who can not escape to move somewhere else.
- I hear how that the ignorant, dangerous, rabid, and rampaging illegals especially in gangs are being better treated and respected than citizens who live legally and pay taxes there.
- I hear how the victims and their families who are citizens and taxpayers are being completely ignored over the rights of those who are “protected” by sanctuary status.
- I hear the outrage that a young man is no longer alive who might have grown up to save lives one day or be president. He was tragically taken and IGNORED by a system liberals and Democrats have put in place to strip not those who perpetrate the illegal acts but the innocents of their right to protest.
- I hear and see the actions of federal Democrat congress members that are racists bigots and their intolerant attitudes deserving of the hate-filled gutter rats they are.
- I see the reason why many Americans are so fed up and determined to take back their country from liberal Democrat cancerous disease.
- I feel anger and pain for this young man’s loss of life and future because Democrats with shriveled faces and even more shriveled souls are not capable of seeing, tolerating, or reacting to anything other than their laser point of focus.
- Most of all I feel a rising wave of vengeful anger the likes of which is only possible where treason has been tolerated one too many times.
So here is are a few real words of warning from a pissed off American –
You are no longer relevant Democrat leaders. In fact you are the worst kind of pathetic losers and bullies…the ones that can’t walk away quietly thus insuring the worst that can befall you.
You have crossed over a line that adults, citizens, and the world should not have to tolerate. Go home…from all appearances you are not serving your constituency well but rather are hogging the limelight for yourselves.
You are no longer representative of the masses of Democrats if comments heard from long time Democrats are any indication. Even the younger generations are no longer accepting or backing your behaviour. They appear to be seeing your actions more like doddering old fools who are irrelevant to younger generations.
You are the worst example of what it means to be an American citizen.
You are the object of our focus now more than ever before as patriots, citizens, and humans. If you didn’t like the way you have been portrayed by media before – oho-o-o boy, just watch now.
Congressional Democrats – Racist Bigots, Heartless Intolerants
At least a few, despite differences had enough courtesy and respect to indicate a few acceptable talking points and to respect those who were introduced. So to them I apologize…
otherwise to everyone else…
We will see you in the horror flick discarded clown collection.
It would give me great pleasure should you be fitted with the latest in prison attire for the rest of your lives.
Time for a definition review. The Democrats have slung these words for a long time at conservatives but they are the real ones. It is also time we start calling them out every time they act out.
Racist: a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
Bigot: a person who is obstinately devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred.
Intolerant: unable or unwilling to endure; unwilling to grant equal freedom of expression especially in religious matters; unwilling to grant or share social, political, or professional rights