Hannity: McCabe being shown the door is long overdue

On Hannity last night.  “Our sources are saying that the FBI deputy director’s exit is an opening salvo in a much bigger scandal yet to come.”

About time McCabe was given the boot.  I’m still scratching my head wondering why President Trump allowed the Obama holdovers to stay.  No doubt, one of the asshat’s like Priebus talked PDJT into it for the sake of unification, blah, blah.  As we all know, Obamaites are embedded in all departments.  Further, remember all the leaks?  Funny how they ended after Bannon got canned.

The house committee voted to release the FISA memo last night.  The Dims are crapping razorblades over it, which means there is incriminating evidence linking Obama to the illegal surveillance, etc… plus UniParty cooperation, plus Hillary… plus a shitload of other swamp dwellers.

The whole house of cards is going to collapse.  The key is really whether or not the White House approves the release of the memo.

Revenge is best served cold.

9 Responses to Hannity: McCabe being shown the door is long overdue

1. Robert Miller says:

If it’s not released,all hell is going to break loose!! If this happens,I think Trump will be taking a big hit,I hope I’m wrong?

2. Navyvet says:

IMO Obamaites includes Priebus. I never trusted that guy. The RNC comes up with one Uniparty mush ball after another.

3. I.R. Wayright says:

Probably the reason they left the holdovers alone was to keep gathering intel on the many parts of what is coming down on them.
    Q, “These people are stupid.”
    Meaning they think they can communicate in confidence but all of it is being recorded and can not be deleted. Every time one of them opens their pie hole it is another nail in their coffin.

4. clyde says:

McCabe, Comey, et al, I would love to see them being frogmarched. As for Priebus, glad he was shown the door. He was about as useful as tits on a boar hog.

5. Wise Owl says:

I keep hearing about “sealed indictments”, while hardly seeing anything about Sessions, so I hope that I.E. Wayright is spot on in his assessment.

6. Adrienne says:

IMO Trump left those people there so what is happening now could happen. (Did that make sense?) The overriding personality trait of libtards is arrogance. They really, really believe they’re smarter than the average bear. They’re not. And they’ve never dealt with Trump before.

MAGA

• Wise Owl says:

Could be, Adrienne– if he just cleaned house, we might never have known of the extreme corruption and malfeasance. Good point!

7. Whitetop says:

RR demanded all Carter appointees tender their resignation the next morning and he accepted them. Trump should have done the same thing. The American people deserve to know the truth and not the truth as seen by the DNC or the Washington establishment.

I’d love to believe this is going to happen (again).
    But after the Big Blow we hoped would happen last night at the SOTU turned into a nothingburger, I’m expecting Q Anon to issue a statement that reads :

CORRECTION : I meant the 2019 SOTU. Sorry.
    Yeah, That’s The Ticket !