Asshat Alert: New California Policy Registers Illegals to Vote

Under a new state law which is effective in April, people will be registered to vote automatically when they obtain or renew their driver’s license, regardless of whether they are U.S. citizens; a debate on ‘The Ingraham Angle.’ Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter, Jose Aristimuno.

Really?  California will be in direct violation of US Law.  California cannot change US voter law.  It’s time to lock up the Governor and Legislators.

Hey, Jeff… wake up!

9 Responses to Asshat Alert: New California Policy Registers Illegals to Vote

1. clyde says:

Way PAST time for Rip VanSessions to wake up.

• Hardnox says:

As I have said before, he’s either waiting to gather enough ammo for a kill shot or has been compromised, or even threatened with Arkancide. Sessions has always been a stand-up guy and Mr. Law & Order. WTF!

2. Uriel says:

Time the idiots in California took back their state instead of trying to divide it,,,,though I do agree with their division. Brown only has a few months left unless he attempts to grab total control. He needs to be set in front of a firing squad for treason. I am surprised DoD lets him get away with all he has done to their bases and personnel.

3. vonMesser says:

I think I prefer the division of California. Way too many of the population is in the “left” side, and they are unable (and unwilling) to think past their expensive bungalows and socialist utopia and see what real working people deal with. Split it up and watch the leftist part implode.

4. Wise Owl says:

I have advocated disallowing California votes in national elections. How can we tolerate FOREIGNERS voting in our national elections???? Outrageous is an understatement!

5. captbogus2 says:

This should be legal cause to invalidate ALL California votes in national elections.