Chuck Woolery: The left is absolutely desperate

Chuck Woolery co-host of ‘Blunt Force Truth’ podcast weighs in on ‘Fox & Friends.’

Yes, the left is desperate and totally bankrupt.  They have nothing to sell Americans.  Now they show their outage for an alleged “shithole countries” comment?  Good grief.  Hell, anyone paying attention knows its true otherwise they wouldn’t want to be coming here.

The Dims attempted a bait and switch and Trump kicked it to the curb…  Kudos to him.  Now they are calling Trump a racist which is all they have.  Bwhahahahahah.

14 Responses to Chuck Woolery: The left is absolutely desperate

1. Thanks for taking the words right outta my mouth! These pompous asses have taken the “high horse” on a subject they’re morally bankrupt on.

Imagine! Dems distraught over calling a country a shithole while their minions call for the death of their fellow Americans because their opinions offend them.

I don’t know whether I wanna slap them, laugh in their faces or just see them run over by garbage trucks (I like the latter, muchly).

2. Uriel says:

It amazes me how these Liberals are so determined to beat a dead horse that they killed. And to divert attention away from their own culpability. Take for instance DeNiro’s speech. How many words were bleeped lol. It takes too much effort to be on moral high ground but reaching up to pull him down to their level is somehow okay sheesh

3. Shar says:

Russia failed, racism is failing, now Feinstein is bringing back closing Gitmo.

• Of course they want Gitmo closed. They don’t want it filled back up with their own compadres.
      Last rumor I heard was that they’re expanding it for “VIP occupancy”, unconfirmed, of course.
      Let’s hope rumors are true…

4. vonMesser says:

I have been to some of these shit-hole countries. They SUCK GREEN HOTDOGS. (and any of you guys and gals who spent time in the military know how well those taste after years or two of freezer burn).

I have seen housing “projects” wherein the best house there would be condemned as a tool shed in the US. Sewer? Nope, dump in the4 street by the laughable excuse for a sidewalk. Or dump right outside the window.

5. Whitetop says:

DeNiro just another Hollywood idiot who suffers constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth as shown by the number of bleeps. If he thinks most Americans care what he thinks then he is sadly mistaken.

6. The schmucks who are screaming the loudest over Trump’s comment are the same ones who have been telling us for years that the United States is a sh!thole country. It’s curious that so many people desperately want to come to a sh!thole like this, is it not?

7. Wise Owl says:

I think ALL of this from the Dipshitocrats is subterfuge to detract from President Trump’s awesome successes and to try to interfere with his progress. I know of an excellent teacher who was blacklisted in California, because he made all the other teachers look bad. This is what’s happening here– a non-politician, steps into the race for president, beats a shoe-in who even cheated to ensure victory, and has accomplished more in 1 year than the Dipshitocrats have in 8 years of the Ovomit presidency.

Oops, now you’re going to have to bleep my comments, LOL.

8. malenurseken says:

being called a racist doesnt have the effect anymore that it used to! Nobody gives a crap anymore being called one. It dont mean a thing. I think Racist has a new definition! and that is Democrat! Been called racist myself I dont care anymore. Words are just words. Libturds gotta come up with a new one. Racism lost its punch

• Wise Owl says:

People will call you a racist if you MENTION race, in any context. “Who was your teacher?” ‘Mr. Thomas, that tall, skinny, black/Negro/African-American guy who was always in the library’. “That’s racist, man”. Or, I have heard kids calling each other “gay”, when it has nothing to do with sexuality. “You’re using WIRED ear buds? That’s gay, man”. And so on. You’re absolutely right,makenusrken, the words have changed meaning.

9. Felinity says:

With all due respect I’m calling you on “Words are just words”, MNK. You know as well as the rest of us that words reflect the content>character of one’s heart and soul — and evil words are all too often the precursor to evil *actions*. Proverbs 18:21: “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it[s power] will eat its fruit.”

That’s been the sorry truth from the git-go, when Adam and Eve heeded the serpent. And the Left continually gorges on the bitter fruit of its corrupt, hell-slanted agenda, then regurgitates it in the form of alleged “news”. Myriad mush-brains suck it in…then speak>act accordingly. BRAVO!

I doubt that we conservatives want to collectively sink to the level of the Lib-Left with our OWN versions of incessant, litanies of “F— Trump”, hate-and-violence-filled rants, protests,and so on.

Words matter, all right…does the bone-chilling cry “Allahu akbar” ring a bell?