Trump: “It’s gotta include the wall”

15 Responses to Trump: “It’s gotta include the wall”

1. Wise Owl says:

I know it was metaphoric, but I thought Mexico was paying for the wall. Isn’t money saved from some of Mexico’s perks, available for the wall?

• Hardnox says:

Technically Mexico will be paying for the wall. Illegals send home about $5 billion a year. Further, illegals cost the US taxpayers somewhere between $500-750 BILLION per year in a variety of hard and soft costs at local, state, and federal levels. $18 billion for the Wall is chump change in comparison and it’s a one-time expenditure barring maintenance.

2. Whitetop says:

Flakey Jeff sounded contrite for a change. Never figured he would support the Presidents efforts.

3. malenurseken says:

I still say NO Daca deal or approval. No chain migration, (I remember when all those “POR deprived innocent little childwen” came here, (were invited here) Majority of them were NOT innocelt little starving childwen but adults, many men of age to be soldiers or actually terrorists . ALL with intent by DEMS to get their families here someday as well, chain migration, for purpose of VOTERS for the DEM party! I say NO DACA
    As for a wall, hope that means the southern border, not just a section of the southern border

4. vonMesser says:

DACA people – you have 60 days from your 18th birthday to apply for US citizenship or go “home”. You may NOT have an arrest record for any felony, and no more than 3 misdemeanors. That’s arrest, not conviction.

5. malenurseken says:

LETS TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK! Im TIRED of the BS negotiating! Nothing to negotiate! Nothing to discuss! Enforce the LAW!

6. I.R. Wayright says:

I think Trump should conduct his presidency as if he wasn’t concerned about being reelected. If he just sticks to his promises he made to all those cheering crowds, and gets things done with the majorities he has in congress and the senate, why should he even entertain the thoughts of any lefties?
    I wonder if there are any border watching organizations firing up this spring. Might be fun to hang out with some militia types until that wall gets built. I hear crossing are up again and the sooner the Rio Grande runs red, the better.

• malenurseken says:

Agree wayright! But im not sure Trump is thinking about or worried about re-election now. He should know he keeps up what he been doing he CANT lose….(in a fair election anyway, Hahaha or even unfair one. DNC tampering). The left thinks OG this time, like with OBUMMA, firsat balack president….this time first black WOMAN president they got it cinched! RUN OPRAH RUN!