Oprah on Old White People…

Here’s the unannounced Democratic 2020 Frontrunner in her own words.

“And they just have to die !!!”

That’s as plain as it gets.

If I understand Orca correctly, she’s claiming that old white people who view blacks with a degree of prejudice need to die off first before racism ends.

Memo to Orca: new generations of racists have been born.  They are black who have been brainwashed into believing that they are somehow disadvantaged and are owed a living simply for being black and because somewhere back in their family tree there might have been a slave or two.  Never mind the bulk of what hinders blacks is black on black crime and the soft bigotry of low expectations borne chiefly by the left’s policies.  Never mind that the country elected a black man twice as president, largely by white voters.  Never mind that this same president frittered away a golden opportunity of ending the last vestiges of bigotry by declaring that MLK’s dream has been achieved and thus blacks must embrace that success and act accordingly.  Never mind that instead, he chose to pick the scab of racism and bigotry and resurrect long dead prejudices.  Never mind that new generations of whites are now harboring ill will towards blacks due to the victimisation perpetrated against them by blacks.  Never mind any of that.

Orca will be the face of the Democratic party.  She has the money, the verbal skills, the name recognition, the color, the gender, the victimhood, and the racist overtones that are popular among the left and the lemmings that support them.  She’s a new face with no official political baggage.

It takes two years to run for president.  The timing is right.

17 Responses to Oprah on Old White People…

1. RE says:

and I thought that I was the only one who knew her as orca the whale. Too funny
    Can we all just cry now? Oh wait or is that die now?

Thanx HN

• Hardnox says:

Lol. I’ve been calling her that since to 80’s when she lost all that weight and then regained it again.

Identity politics will now reach a new level.

2. Adrienne says:

She has the money, the verbal skills, the name recognition, the color, the gender, the victimhood, and the racist overtones that are popular among the left and the lemmings that support them.

And let’s not forget her rumored to be a lesbian. Trifecta!

There was a time (maybe 20 years or more ago) when I religiously watched her in the afternoon. What in hell was I thinking????

3. clyde says:

If the Orca really feels that way about white people, then she absolutely MUST return any and all monies that white people have shoveled her way. A failure to do so will just prove she is a hypocrite and a fraud.

4. Linda L Henline says:

What the hell, Oprah! I’m an old white lady and I have never been a racist! My parents raised me to treat all people equally. I am very shocked at what you said. I don’t like being lumped in with people who don’t think of everybody as being equal. You really need to watch what you say! I have always really liked you and this disappoints me.

5. vonMesser says:

I see a series of billboards:
    Opra kissing Harvey Weinstein and one of her “better” quotes alongside the picture.

Oprah spelled backwards is Harpo.
    Harpo Marx portrayed a mute.
    Take a hint, Orca.

7. Just Gene says:

Did you see how many old white people stood in the audience applauding her at the Golden Globe awards – and at all her shows.