Quote of the Day

“Prudence does not mean failing to accept responsibilities and postponing decisions; it means being committed to making joint decisions after pondering responsibly the road to be taken.”

Pope Benedict XVI

About vonMesser

Retired from the US Navy (21 years) and state (20 years). Recently remarried after being widowed for 5 years. 2 daughters, and a step-daughter, all functioning adults). Graduated from college after the Navy with BA in Education, psychology, Economics, History and Political Science. Teach Hunter Safety for Washington (since 1991) and do historical reenactments for Civil War, WW-1and WW-2.

6 Responses to Quote of the Day

Really? He’s been pope a few years already and the queers are still in the clergy.

• vonmesser says:

Benedict has been out for several years. Funny Frank is in. Big Ben cleaned up a bunch before being slid out.

• Hardnox says:

Whoops… my bad. Brain fart. I’m suffering with the flu at the moment.

I liked Benedict very much. Funny Frank is an asshat commie. He’s single-handedly torpedoing the Church. Hopefully he’ll croak soon.

2. Shar says:

And Cardinal Law who looked the other way died recently. Heard he is suppose to be laid to rest in pomp and ceremony of a Cardinal. Von, I don’t find Frank funny. I think the Church made a big mistake with him. More people are leaving because of his
    lefty views.

• vonmesser says:

This is subject for huge article, but I am probably not qualified to write it and it would be massively religious in contact.

3. Shar says:

Sorry Von. just venting at the hypocrisy of the Catholic Church. You would be well qualified but a no no on N&F. Happy New Year.