Adam Schiff The Leaker

has apparently been nabbed. The bastard was in a classified meeting and excused himself and soon after, CNN broke some more fake news. More of this to follow and maybe, JUST MAYBE, Sessions has been laying the bait for this asshole to swallow.

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

14 Responses to Adam Schiff The Leaker

1. Diego Dave says:

trump admin might be crazy like foxes…appear divided publicly, working closely behind the scenes laying out bait

• The Trumps Admin. reminds me of this crew. We bicker, banter and joke around openly. But, behind the scenes, we’re like-minded in one single goal: to find the truth and expose it.

Trump IS crazy like a fox. And even though I’ve been skeptical of Session’s silence and inaction, I think he’s also quiet like a viper, waiting to strike. Only time will tell.

Schiff is a dem, therefore a snake. I hope he’s been caught red-handed with undeniable evidence (altered dates are perfect – no on reads them) and that we’ll soon see him, along with a gaggle of his cronies, decked in shiny new handcuffs and chains, being led to an awaiting paddy wagon.

2. Shar says:

Plenty of room at Club Gitmo.

3. Whitetop says:

I’ll wait until all the truth is out before I give Sessions any kudos. To catch a high ranking democrat on a committee pulling this shit is not surprising.

4. Shar says:

When you think about it, DT isn’t as mad at Sessions as he was in the beginning. Just maybe it will turn out that he was indeed working behind the scenes to collect
    evidence. Should I leave my rose colored glasses on?

I hope it’s true. Schiff is a snake in the grass. Got rope?

6. clyde says:

Too many democrat traitors. Not enough rope.

7. GunnyT says:

I’ll pay for rope or ammo for the firing squad, which ever the judge elects to use!

8. Navyvet says:

I am not going to hold my breath until any charges are made against yet another above the law Washington slimeball. Pardon the multiple redundancies there.