Rep. Gowdy Grills Deputy AG Rosenstein Over FBI and Mueller Probe

In typical Gowdy style, he grills Rosenstein yesterday and lays out the collusion between those doing the investigation.  Rep. Jim Jordan calls for an investigation of the investigators.

The left’s whole case against President Trump and his team is falling apart.  In fact, it’s ripping at the seams.  The left’s bullshit is tearing it apart.  Of course, that’s not news to any of us here but it’s good that it is being made part of the official record now… despite it being so patently obvious from the outset.

Frankly, I don’t want any more investigations.  I want to see arrests and indictments followed by speedy trials.  This slow drip kabuki theater is a load of crap.  Granted, much of this is staged to affect the outcome of the 2018 midterm elections and to dismantle the UniParty that has a death-grip on the USA.  The great Ronaldnus Magnus had the same problem and the UniParty wasn’t as entrenched as it is now.  Imagine the battle.

The left is relentless and they own the media.  Team Trump is waging their own war behind the scenes.  Patience is in order although that’s in short supply.

8 Responses to Rep. Gowdy Grills Deputy AG Rosenstein Over FBI and Mueller Probe

1. Whitetop says:

Trey carries on with a line of BS and never gets around to asking a meaningful question. First question he should have asked is “Mueller and Comey were good friends yet you set Mueller to be the investigator. What the hell were you thinking?” Five minutes and how many questions did he actually ask? I don’t see anything coming from this congressional committee.
    Hope Geatz and Jordon do a better job of asking questions and getting answers from Rosenstein. Jordon was right on about Sessions not knowing where his recusal starts and ends. Getting rid of Sessions will be a big start in solving this mess.

2. Shar says:

There seems to be a pattern here starting with Sessions. If you think about it he gave up his seat to become AG. Then he recuses himself. Then the GOP loses the seat.
    He is no doubt a swamp creature. You can get ketchup out of a bottle faster than he moves. In way over his head.

Geatz and Jordon will do a much better job than Trey who never crosses the finish line.

3. I.R. Wayright says:

After watching a few moments of Rosenstein, (I could only take so much) I came to the conclusion that to rise to the top in D.C. it takes a special skill at the expert level.
    That skill is the ability to lie with a straight face. If ANYBODY thinks the Mueller and team are non-partisan, I have some lakeside property on the moon I’d like to sell them.

• Navyvet says:

Calmly lying through his teeth. Those committee people are all lawyers, if they cant see when someone is blatantly lying, they are in the wrong business.

4. GunnyG says:

Trey fed that asshat his lunch.

5. clyde says:

This is one dog I wish his BITE was worse than his bark.

6. Navyvet says:

I want my money back that was pissed away by these FBI, CIA, and Justus Department sewer rats. Whyinell are the taxpayers paying for it anyway? The DNC ought to be paying for it and hire their own people, not use “agencies” simply because the agencies are all lead by corruptocrats that belong in jail.