This Takes Sticky Fingers to a Whole New Level.

Another dimension to the swamp. Where does one look to begin to recover this amount?

Shall we look at yacht basins, airport hangars for private jets, islands in the Caribbean? Swiss bank accounts, large gold purchases? How about large land purchases with under ground bunkers installed? This ought to be front page news for the next ten years until all the scoundrels are rooted out.

Report: Pentagon & HUD ‘Lost’ $21 TRILLION! – Should We Look For A New Terror Attack To Cover This?

It didn’t all go to defense contractors. Some government folks have been livin’ large on our dime, and it is time it was put to an abrupt stop.

Maybe it is time we showed them the reason we have been buying guns and ammo for the last decade or two. If this doesn’t make your blood boil enough to start using it, explain to your kids why their futures are going to be diminished financially because of the actions of greedy government employees.

10 Responses to This Takes Sticky Fingers to a Whole New Level.

1. Shar says:

More reason to fear DJT. He just might find the answer. There must be a paper trail. Speaking of defense contractors, you have to wonder if McCain is involved. He is a snake in the grass IMO.

2. SafeSpace says:

21 Trillion is serious money, even on DeeCee. I wonder how that was calculated. Does it include padded prices for armaments and materiel, or is it actually all money that has gone “missing”?

• I.R. Wayright says:

I don’t know where it went but there are links in the story to reports if you want to take the time to figure it out. Somebody needs some serious ass kicking, new procedures need to be put in place and enforced with an iron fist.

3. Whitetop says:

Article I read, DOD had 6.5 trillion unaccounted for so that means HUD is more than twice as bad at loosing money. The reason agencies get away with theft of taxpayer dollars is because Congress does no oversight on what the agencies are doing. They fail to prepare annual budgets but fund the government by kicking the can down the road with “continuing resolutions”. They give a$$holes, like Mueller, a blank check to conduct a witch hunt under the guise of an investigation. The end result is establishment republicans and democrats hope to get rid of Trump, Hitlary friends get rich off the investigation and untold numbers of corrupt politicians get legal protection since the real crimes aren’t being investigated. Who knows how many slush funds are floating around Washington where members of congress can enjoy perks at the expense of the taxpayers.

• Uriel says:

Good point Whitetop and staggering figure. Like Safespace I do wonder how the amount was arrived at. I remember doing a post about a year ago on the extravagant expenses of an unwanted base in Afghanistan that I suppose still remains a ghost post. They used quite a budget for high end furnishings and artwork that from what I could tell was never uncrated. Then the massive road that was constructed not counting a state of art air conditioning system. DoD has often over the years been under the gun for spending. I personally know of at least one case where rather than remachine a widget that would have taken seconds, they garbaged nearly $million and reordered not once but twice the amount again. Then there are all the amounts Obama moved to his buds in the Middle East out of DoD funds and the newer planes and helos that went there as well while our military had to make do and also dispose of several in the graveyard.

• Whitetop says:

The article I read was about auditing the DOD which they have refused to do for 20 years. How many other agencies don’t conduct audits. I agree with Synicle the entire 21 trillion can’t be the result of 2 agencies.

4. Wise Owl says:

And I thought the $8 BILLION in cash, meant to rebuild Iraq, that went missing was a big deal, but it is pale by comparison.

5. Synicle says:

Well, the National debt was $5.5 trillion in 1998, the start of the report period, and is now $20 trillion. Help me with my ‘rithmetic but we have two agencies that cannot account for $21 trillon which is essentially our National Debt?

• I.R. Wayright says:

How much did the Federal Reserve (which is neither federal nor has any reserves) dole out to bail out big banks and Wall Street firms, which they are very closed mouth about?

6. Gladys Thornton says:

I think every expenditure out of any government spending should be looked at twice before okaying it, then follow up as to where the money is spent. The great machine is failing the people.