Chelsea Handler : Human Urinal

Many of you have seen the disgusting video from so-called comedian / talk show host Chelsea Handler, wherein she has a Sarah Huckabee Sanders impersonator giving a make-up tutorial. It was a very insulting and personal slap in the face for Ms. Sanders . Very crude and lowdown even by leftie standards.

I don’t want to show the entire video as it REALLY pisses me off, and deserves no further promotion or display. This video will fill you in if you are not acquainted with the event :

Well, our Ol’ Buddy James Woods found a vintage home movie of Handler’s where she is enjoying a golden-shower, and this one is authentic, not merely a rumor from a fake dossier , and posted it on Twitter :

Looks like she’s really enjoying it. I guess it takes a urine gargle to rinse out the feces that emits from her mouth. Well done James !

~Terry

Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Chelsea Handler : Human Urinal

1. Wise Owl says:

What a tasteless bitch, Chelsea Handler is. Sarah Huckabee is a real class act and shoots from the hip. Our president is proud to have her, as we are!

• Terry says:

I agree 100% Wise Owl.
      Handler is ‘supposed’ to be a champion for women’s rights. I guess it only applies to leftie women.

2. clyde says:

Must be the Russian piss dossier.

3. Shar says:

Isn’t amazing that all these liberal women that are suppose to be feminists are bashing successful women? Between that and all the sex everyone is having against their will you just have to scratch your head. Sarah Huckabee isn’t taking any crap from the reporters. Personally I think the press conferences are nothing but a fencing match. Stupid got ya questions. Glad she shortened them to 30 minutes. No mention of tax cuts. Just same old get DJT. The latest thing with Kirsten G. is a joke. DJT has more class then to want to bag her. He has a beautiful, smart, classy wife.

4. Dynalady says:

Good point, Shar. And to Terry–a disturbing but revealing story. JWoods’ tweet proves these people are just plain nasty. In every way. Just more evidence of what the Left is really like. Does anyone want these people making laws for us & writing our checks anymore? God help us!

5. SafeSpace says:

And all this time I thought Chelsea Handler was the lesbian partner of Hillary’s daughter. Silly me….

6. Amboyduke says:

Well…at the risk of “pushing the limits a bit”…the old skank Handler has probably taken more than just a bit of piss in her face…from the same organ, different viscosity…Hahahahaha…!!!