Downhill Snowflake Down !

Ain’t Karma A Bitch !

WEDNESDAY…….

Saturday…..

Bummer. I hope you get to watch the Olympics on the sidelines with the rest of the snowflakes !

~Terry

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Downhill Snowflake Down !

1. Amboyduke says:

Well, I suppose the bitch will get her wish….! LOL, LOL, LOL.

2. Wise Owl says:

I don’t wish injury on anyone…. well, on very few, LOL. But, she is a special kind of stupid to ignore her COUNTRY because of our president. By her logic, we should all have been boycotting our jobs, our Country, all during Ovomit’s miserable years!?!?! Indeed, Karma’s a bitch and the bitch gets Karma.

3. Shar says:

I imagine she is looking for endorsements. Supporting Trump won’t get her any.
    Just a thought. Other than she is an air head and who cares what she thinks.

4. malenurseken says:

And IM leaving this SOCIALIST blog site! LMAO!

5. malenurseken says:

Nothing I posted was inappropriate. Its the TOLERANCE of the LEFT that is bringing America down! Your as bad as FACEBOOK or Instagram or TWEET TWEETER . YET TURDS arent censored! I can tell whos side your on here

• Terry says:

Ken, in a deleted comment you sarcastically stated :
      “…Ass might be a a word not allowed here….”
      The word ‘ass’ is totally acceptable here. Being an ‘ass’ is not.

Whose “side” do you think we are on ? You think we are “Intolerant socialists” because we don’t want to allow vile, filthy, and offensive words here, the type which are found on most any leftie site ?
      If so, I might suggest you spend your time at ‘Politico’, ‘Raw Story’, ‘AOL’ , HuffBlo, or numerous other liberal sites that thrive on comments that contain words with 4 letters or less.

6. malenurseken says:

im sorry. Didnt think any my posts were inappropriate.

• Hardnox says:

Ken, can’t use the F,C, or N words. Anything else goes. While we’re all adults here, we don’t want comments like one might see on YouTube or elsewhere. Thanks for your cooperation.

7. JOANN says:

YES, KARMA IS A BITCH, BUT SHE IS A FRIEND OF MINE!!! 😉

8. clyde says:

Karma. Kind of like time. You just can’t stop it from coming.

9. Cecil Black says:

I guess when you spend all your time skiing you don’t have much time to learn patriotism, respect for the office of the President or just when to keep your mouth shut.

Seems like Divine Intervention to me. Wonder if she’ll do a Sonny Bono next.

11. Whitetop says:

Sounds like she is making excuses in advance for her own failure. People work and train hard to represent their country in the Olympics; some succeed, others fail. But she is the first one I’ve ever heard come out and say she isn’t representing the president. Never heard anyone say they were representing the president either. Just like a Hollywierd; what she has to say is not important.

12. Dynalady says:

I dont’ think I’ve ever seen a more immediate, absolute, real world example of pure Karma than this. This ‘sweet young thang’ decided to make her big Olympic moment all about hating on Trump, rather than focusing on what she needed to do.

13. SafeSpace says:

Gee, I really feel her pain. NOT.