The 58 Morons

in Congress who voted to impeach President Trump.

If Americans rose up in righteous indignation and implimented the Day of the Rope and hung these vermin and the rest of the Democrats in the Congress, along with traitorous GOPe/Deep State scum, and Muleface Mueller’s crooked team, America would be instantly better off. Enough is enough.

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

25 Responses to The 58 Morons

1. SafeSpace says:

Are all the members of the Black Caucasian Caucus represented on this list? Just curious….

2. I think it is time to appoint a special counsel to investigate a number of other things.
    1. The true origin of one Barry Obama/Soetoro/Soebarkha.
    2. Why he used several bogus social security numbers.
    3. How he attended college on a foreign student visa.
    4. The true gender of one Michelle (Michael) Robinson/Obama.
    5. A DNA test to determine the true parentage of Sasha and Malia Obama.

Once the dust has settled on that mess, we should turn our attention to the subversive activities of the George Soros and family.

Also on the agenda is the Clinton crime family and the foundation they started.
    Their affiliation with a pedophile ring including the Podesta brothers.

If the left is so focussed on every hair on Trump’s butt, it is time to put the real heat where it belongs.
    Just the threat of any of these investigations ought to make them shut the f*** up.

3. Brian Brown says:

I hate the kind of commentary contained in the posts above and much of this site. When Houston and Florida was hit with storms…it didn’t matter who was Republican, Democrat, white, black, Mexican, Indian, etc…. Everybody pulled together. What is wrong with you people? Can’t you see that you are splitting the country? We are all Americans. Stop the hate.

• GunnyG says:

Stop the hate? Spiltting the country?

Amigo, where have you been for the last 8 years under Obama? Do I need to list his divisive and racist comments?

“The cops acted stupidity?”
      “White people’s greed leaves a world in need?”
      2008 Bashing America Tour in Egypt?

Crap, I could go on and on and Obama is STILL doing it (a violation of the Logan Act BTW).

Those 58 assholes WASTED TIME and TAX MONEY farting around with bullshit. By excusing their idiotic and childish behavior, you ok it.

“Silence is consent.” And I DON’T consent to it.

Moreover, the partisan hack job that Mueller is doing is more divisive and continues to waste millions of taxpayer dollars. Now I don’t know about YOU but I’ve been paying taxes for 40 frigging YEARS and it pisses me off when they waste it.

Until you realize that the Democrats AND their RINO enablers ARE THE ENEMIES of freedom and liberty, you’re just pissing in a corner.

Thanks for reading and commenting. We do appreciate it.

• Wise Owl says:

With all due respect, how can you even suggest this? Hardnox and Friends are posting what the MSM does not; they are educating their readers with the TRUTH. The hate and division is coming from the left, because they will not follow our Constitution, they LIE, and the obstruct a president working hard to make America great again for ALL of us. If the left gets out of his way, our economy will be booming, everyone will have jobs, and life will be good.

• Brian Brown says:

Thanks for your reply. What you said in your reply was exactly what I was saying that we should not do. I am a Republican. I have many Democrat friends. They are not the monsters you are generally assigning to the LEFT as you state. They are normal people with more liberal views yes, but they are Americans, they work for a living and they pay their taxes. What you are saying is its only the RIGHT that is correct? That’s not how America works. There are many political sides. We all must get along. And for the record, AMERICA HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT. IT DOESN’T NEED TO BE GREAT AGAIN. Stating that we need to make America great again is pure BS. We are the best country in the world…with the most freedoms, the most wealth, and prosperity. What you are saying is breeding division, hatred and making things worse. Try this expression:

MAKE AMERICA KIND AGAIN.

• I.R. Wayright says:

“I hate the kind of commentary contained in the posts above and much of this site.”

What is your age and education level?
      What networks do you usually watch for your news and political commentary?
      Who did you vote for in the last 4 or 5 presidential elections?
      Do you believe natural disasters can cause more or less damage to the country than politicians?
      Do you believe individuals have a right to self defense with the firearm of their choice from sea to shining sea, or should they be restricted in certain metropolitan areas?
      Do you believe that communism would work just as well as capitalism in this country?
      Have you ever served the country in uniform? If not, why not?
      Do you think the questions I asked should never be answered to everyone’s satisfaction? If not, why?

• Brian Brown says:

To answer…I am 65 and have a masters degree. I watch all the networks and view Brietbart frequently. My voting preferences are my business but generally I have voted for the person I thought who could do the best for our country. In many/most elections its been the “lessor of evils”. I think your natural disaster comparison to politicians is non sequitur. Communism does not exist in our country in any meaningful way and I believe in Capitalism…the variety as described by Ian Rand. I believe in the right to bear firearms…but do not believe that automatic weapons are necessary…they should be reserved for police and the military. I never served in the military.

I request that you answer your questions.

• I.R. Wayright says:

Okay, here goes,
          69, some college, Vietnam Vet, Son of the Revolution, never voted for a democrat in my life, I believe politicians can do more damage to a country and its people than a natural disaster, firearms, including semi-automatics, should be legal for all law abiding citizens after passing a background check, there are communists in this country who have infiltrated the democrat party and most democrats are either unaware or are okay with it.
          If you want to see who caused the divide in this country, look no further than the DNC, MSNBC, CNN and a host of other left wing media outlets. Their hatred for anyone (or a political party) who does not hold the beliefs they do is patently obvious to anyone with an open mind, and so is the double standard they apply to conservatives.
          BTW, it is Ayn Rand, not Ian Rand.

• Brian Brown says:

SO…you’re an old fart like me. Interesting, we both survived thus far. My brother was a Viet Vet so while I lived it scared to death he was not coming back, I know I didn’t live the horrors that you guys did. Thank you for serving and protecting our country. I will now agree with you about your political statement of disaster vs. politicians…but that’s on both sides. They are all thieves in the night. Its always been and always will be about the money and not about the proletariat. And my friend, if you are so convinced that communists have infiltrated the Dems, would you turn that much of a blind eye that they’ve also infiltrated the Republicans? Seriously…RUSSIA hacked our election…it seems to me that communists can mask themselves and be in either party.

I just don’t think the communists really play as big a part in this as you do. You feel they have infected the Dems…I don’t.

Google…and not that google is the truth, “communists in america”. Wikipedia states that there are anywhere from 10,000 to 50,000 communists in the USA. With that being said and with the demographics that Wikipedia spoke about, the communist party is really small, under-financed and struggling to maintain any existence in the USA. They are a pimple on the elephants ass and they really have no hooks anywhere significant.

What I now believe is that the media on both sides is all bigoted and screwed up. It used to be that we believed what the media said, now you can’t depend on any source. Remember when we believed what the government told us was true…like agent orange didn’t do any damage to you guys? So really in my mind everyone should be suspect of anything and any channel.

So say you what is really the truth?

• I.R. Wayright says:

Yes, I suffer from Agent Orange, with neuropathy in my feet. I really thought my exposure to it was very limited. But, I have a 35mm slide I took out of the side of a Huey from about 3,000 feet over the Rung Sat tactical operations zone, South of Saigon, and I could not detect anything green as far as the eye could see. And three C-123s were spraying the place as we went over them.

But, here is some info for you that I would like you to peruse:

I submit to you sir, that a vote for a “democrat” is a vote to end our republic.
              Don’t be fooled by the term “progressive.”

• Brian Brown says:

My friend…what I say to you in reply is this. I don’t believe anything that I read on any website as being absolutely true. You may want to believe that because that site supports your cause but almost each website I read–Republican or Democratic–is slanted totally towards that party’s beliefs–that’s natural.

I just don’t believe in much of any of this rhetoric…I keep focusing on an America that’s kind again and supports all the people. I will always say, “you are what you eat” and that moves me to the capitalistic side of things–I don’t want to support people that can work and don’t work because they bilk the system. So I am FAR from being a socialist. But in the end I so wish that everybody would drop their party swords and do what’s right.

I’ll end with this…while you were in Nam and there was a Democrat in the trench next you, you didn’t think about his political affiliation. You thought about him protecting your ass and you protecting him. You were a team…and that’s all I’m advocating. I’m not naive. I am not stupid. I am thinking about better times in our country and how we need to meld together to support each other in the trenches.

• I.R. Wayright says:

Maybe you can find that time machine and go back to the 1950s. Face it, America will never be the same after 60 plus years of liberal policies ruining and dividing it.

Politics were never an issue among us troopies in Vietnam. At that time you had to be 21 to vote. I was out of the Army by the time the 26th amendment was enacted on July 7th, 1971. But, I think most of us were happy when LBJ decided not to run again and Nixon promised to get us out of the war. And, where I was, if I had dug a trench, it would have filled with water and I would have either planted rice in it or got some ducks for fresh eggs.

I don’t know how else to convince you that there are some socialists and a communist or two in our congress. I guess you’ll have to go to see them in person and ask them.

4. Whitetop says:

How many of the 58 are card carrying commies?

• Brian Brown says:

Here’s a big truth: BOTH parties and generally all politicians are in it for the money. They don’t care about the proletariat. They care about being re-elected and serving their political donors. That’s the truth for both parties.

This history will repeat itself many times in the future because MOST if not ALL politicians are corrupt and corrupted by the money. I don’t know if you are aware of this but all Senators and Congressman have to spend something like 10 hours a week on the phone raising money for their respective parties. You don’t think that the really wealthy are saying things to them like: Hey buddy, I just gave you $2 million dollars, now get what I asked you to get done…done or you won’t be getting any of my money when you seek re-election! Is that guy, who gives $2 million representing YOU…or himself?

That’s what’s happening in government today…on both sides. America has always been about the rich controlling the proletariat. Is there any question on this that ONE PERCENT of our population controls the remaining 99?

• Brian Brown says:

I don’t believe there are any communists in the Congress or Senate regardless of party–I think that whatever person in the Congress or Senate got elected by Americans..are you willing to say that the people that elected them were communist?

If any of them were Communists, that would have come out prior to the election. You don’t hear ANYTHING about communists in our country…

I think this whole commie thing you preach is just another way to separate our country and keep the hate breeding. Communism was a thing of the 50’s and 60’s.

Its just another form of name calling…and keeping the hate going.

MAKE AMERICA KIND AGAIN.

• GunnyG says:

Brian,

You are seriously misguided. The Democrats renounced God at their cnvention 2 years ago. They support groups like NAMBLA and PP. They support a clown like Bernie Sanders who IS a Communist.

BTW, the hate comes from Democrats. From their days as Copeprheads to the KKK to BLM to Antifa. And they’re tools of Soros.

They are the enemies of freedom and liberty.

“History has shown that both parties have tried to impeach the opposing president. The same thing happened to Bill Clinton. For having an affair that he lied about, the GOP impeached him.”

BJ Bubba Clinton LIED under oath, That’s perjury, a felony. That was why the rapist was impeached. Oh, and the Democrat-controlled Senate covered for him.

• wjs says:

Great post GunnyG. Don’t listen to BB – he is obviously a troll.

• Brian Brown says:

I’m sorry you believe in what you do. Do you not have any friends that are Democrats? Where you get Democrats renounced God at a convention is crazy. There are a ton of clergy who are Democrats…are you for real? Bernie Sanders is a socialist, not a communist. Do you know the definition of communism? He is far from that position.

David Duke is the leader of the KKK. He’s a Republican…or did I miss something there?

Your kind of thinking is what is dangerous to our country…to freedom and liberty. You lop all Democrats into one category of being evil and hating folks when that’s just not true.

Like I said, I have some really great Democrat friends and tons of Republican friends. To me they are all created equal…or did I miss something that is the basis of our constitution–all men are created equal…

Try to find some kindness and stop all this hate. MAKE AMERICAN KIND AGAIN. Jesus, help us. It ain’t supposed to be like this.

5. GunnyT says:

Great post GunnyG and an even better response to Mr.Brown. Keep up the great work. Semper Fi!

6. I.R. Wayright says:

I’m sorry you believe in what you do.
    Don’t be, we arrived at our conclusions and beliefs after much study and observation.

Do you not have any friends that are Democrats?
    Yes, but I try to avoid most of them.

Where you get Democrats renounced God at a convention is crazy.
    Do we need to pull up the footage of the last convention? We saw it with our own eyes. And the phrase “under God” was omitted by Obama on several occasions.

There are a ton of clergy who are Democrats…are you for real?
    You mean like Jeremiah (God damn America) Wright?

According to a refugee from Vietnam, now living in California, “The only difference between socialism and communism is an AK-47 pointed at your head.”

And if were legally possible to vote him out of the republican party he would be gone in a heartbeat. What party has done more to help people of color in this country, since 1865? And which party has done more to keep them dependent on government handouts?

The democrat politicians are dangerous to our country, not democrats in general. I just question the wisdom of anybody that votes for some of the ones who run for office who are clearly anti-American. For instance, those who won’t support building the wall so they will have more (D) voters in their districts, whether they are eligible to vote or not.

What you missed is contained in a book you can download for free. It’s called “The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America,” by Charlotte Iserbyt. Our education system has been infiltrated by forces that would rather see America become something it was not designed to be.

Preach that line over at the Daily Kos.