Asshat Alert: Rep. Al Green

Yesterday the House voted on whether to impeach President Trump.  The resolution was brought forth by asshat Rep. Al Green (D-Racist) who accuses POTUS of being a racist.

Yes, the Lefttards failed miserably again.  365 voted against impeachment, 58 Democrats voted for impeachment, and 3 Democrats voted Present.

Racist?  When?  Where’s the evidence? I’ve never heard him say a disparaging thing against any race.  On the other hand, we’ve heard a blizzard of comments against whites for the last 9 years or so.  Especially from the Squatter–in-Chief Obama, his Attornies General, and members of Congress.

I’m sick of it.

12 Responses to Asshat Alert: Rep. Al Green

1. Pingback: HN&F | Asshat Alert: Rep. Al Green | Brittius

2. clyde says:

Green should have stayed a singer. These assholes have no clue about their electoral chances next year. Every damn time they do something stupid, it pisses off a few million more, who WILL vote.

3. Shar says:

You can bet your bippy that the 3 that voted present are up in 2018. Just a guess.
    Agree Clyde, their actions just strengthen our base. Fine with me.

I’m sick of it too Nox. Broken record.

4. Uriel says:

I think all who voted or supported such should have to pay back taxpayers for the cost of bringing this to vote AND then be removed from office

5. Whitetop says:

Sheila Jackson Lee was my rep for 8 years and I thought she was dumb. The woman is an absolute genius compared to this a$$hole. Didn’t know Green had been a singer. Just goes to show people in entertainment shouldn’t get into politics. They aren’t that smart.

6. I hope Al Green runs for president…of Venezuela.

7. Wise Owl says:

What truly amazes me is the electorate the puts Green, Maxine Waters, Al “Guam may tip over” Johnson, Frederica Wilson, and other outspoken idiots into office. They don’t seem to have the brains of a tree stump, which speaks volumes about their electorate.

I think that a bipartisan-produced, basic civics and history exam must be a prerequisite for voting rights. Uninformed idiots should not be making decisions that impact the rest.

8. Navyvet says:

Either this asshole is afraid of getting caught up in the swamp draining or the Swampers are using him because he is stupid. Most likely both.

9. GunnyG says:

How the HELL did the GEICO caveman get elected to Congress?