Judge Jeanine Pirro: “Lock her Up”

The gloves are off.  Jeanine Pirro calls for the arrest of Hildabeast and the dissolution of the Special Councel (witch hunt) led by Robert Mueller.

Hear, hear… Jeanine echoes how we all feel about all this criminality.

There will be enough people to fill up GITMO.

11 Responses to Judge Jeanine Pirro: “Lock her Up”

1. Whitetop says:

How can we live in a country of laws when the highest judicial agency in the land is also the most corrupt? I agree with everything the Judge says needs to be done but with the political climate in Washington DC being what it is we will never see it happen. President Trump needs to get rid of Jeff Sessions ASAP and install someone who will fire Mueller and Rosenstein. Otherwise it is business as usual.

• malenurseken says:

HE should stand up and fire Mueller and Rosenstien HIMSELF! YEA I agree with Judge Jeanine completely as always! Trump HAS the authority to force exposure of all this. Why wont he? Wel I suppose he dont want to appear as dictator or like a LIBTURD! Let the process do its job!

2. Popular Front says:

Well as an interested foreign onlooker all I can say is, you better get your asses in gear and arrest her – very soon – or you’ll hear her cackling laughter all the way to her grave. How long has this ‘investigation’ been going on? Too long. Action now!

3. malenurseken says:

Funny how the video got REMOVED just as I commented on it! Not even viewable on YOUTUBE! BUT IM SURE GLAD I GOT TO SEE IT BEFORE THE FKS TOOK IT OFF!

4. malenurseken says:

I was about to post it on FB! But then thats censored too! I posted on instagram awhile back! ANYTHIG and EVERYTHING antiliberal was not allowed to be posted! CENSORED unless you had SHIT to say about REP party or TRUMP! Those comments were allowed! Im going to buy more AMMO! Target practice. Running out of shells for my 44 CALIPER

5. malenurseken says:

plenty shells for other guns

6. Uriel says:

Let’s see if you can view this version.

I’m not sure just what is going on.

7. Uriel says:

some of this was under the Wiki TV name I wonder if they are shutting down or You Tube is shutting down any reposts?

8. malenurseken says: