Coast Guard – “Brand” That Has Gone Up After This Past Year

What a major difference it makes when we have a President that sees and willingly honors those who put their lives on their line to patrol our shores and assist our citizens.

Well Done, Mr. President!

MAGA

not just four letters strung together but a spirit rising once again.

I am so pleased to see our Coast Guard get the recognition they deserve.

I had to laugh for a second though as he claimed “brand” what a typical BUSINESS leader comment — thank goodness — and not POLITICIAN smooze. He did bring up some political speak which seemed uncomfortable except I think it was more a reassurance to them than a boast; but for the most part I am very proud we have a NON-politician in office.

–Uriel–

About Uriel

Retired educator and constitutionalist
Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Coast Guard – “Brand” That Has Gone Up After This Past Year

1. Shar says:

100% better than the last dip shit!

2. Whitetop says:

I was going to say a lot better than our last president but Shar nailed it so well. The First Lady is so much more graceful than Moochelle there is no real comparison. I can’t imagine what Moochie would have shown up wearing.

3. Uriel says:

ugh probably work out grungies

This man is for real, and so is his wife. There has never been a 1st Couple in my lifetime that I would really enjoy hanging out and having a brewski with until now.

On another note, I can almost promise you that if I could find an MSM site that showed the 1st video, the comments would be to the tune of :
    ” Just look at them. They are shaking hands and then touching the food, WITHOUT GLOVES ! How classless !”

God Bless You POTUS and 1st Lady.

• Uriel says:

Agreed. Some of the comments under the videos were vicious. And I found a FOX video who interviewed 2retired military. The first was terrible and the guy should have his military pay adjusted accordingly. The second was spot on and very complimentary

5. Uriel says:

Well you have me on that point. If it functions independently of their own personal crusade — it’s a trigger 😂

6. vonMesser says:

When this all began, Mr Trump was number 11 on my list of candidates. He has moved well up to being very close to Ronaldus Magnus in my opinion.