He Dindonuffin’ !

“Who?What was he over there for? Don’t tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out. As long as my boy’s back here, I’m fine. I’m happy with how things were handled. A lot of people like to say a lot of things that they thought happened over there. Like I told him, ‘They try to make a big deal out of nothing sometimes.’ I’m from L.A. I’ve seen a lot worse things happen than a guy taking some glasses. My son has built up enough character that one bad decision doesn’t define him. Now if you can go back and say when he was 12 years old he was shoplifting and stealing cars and going wild, then that’s a different thing. Everybody gets stuck on the negativity of some things and they get stuck on them too long. That’s not me. I handle what’s going on and then we go from there.”

This stunning statement came from LaVar Ball as he downplayed his son’s shoplifting incident in China, as well as President Donald Trump’s involvement in getting him and two other UCLA basketball players back to the United States earlier this month.

His son, LiAngelo Ball, along with 2 other freshman player/thieves on UCLA’s basketball team, were arrested and questioned on Nov. 7 about stealing from high-end stores, including sunglasses from a Louis Vuitton store next to the team’s hotel in Hangzhou, where the Bruins had been staying before leaving for Shanghai to face Georgia Tech.

In all, the players stole from three stores. They were released from custody after posting bail early Nov. 8, on the condition that they surrender their passports; they had been staying at a lakeside hotel in Hangzhou prior to flying home.

Trump raised the players’ case with President Xi Jinping of China during his visit to Beijing , resulting in their release and escape from a possible 3-10 year sentence in the ‘Beijing Hilton’. All three players were wise enough to offer thanks to Trump. But not Daddy Ball. He don’ need no stinkin’ white conservative POTUS. I expect with guidance from an arrogant enabler like him, sonnyboy is likely to see more bars in his future.

~Terry

Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to He Dindonuffin’ !

1. Should have let him rot in jail! Thief!!

2. SafeSpace says:

Hard to imagine a dumber facial expression….those half-closed dimwit eyes….that incipient mouth-breathing appearance. And this is on track to earn ten million large a year in “professional” sports? No wonder American culture is in the crapper.

3. Robert Miller says:

What do you expect from a porch monkey thug?? No wonder his son was caught shop lifting,a chip off of the old block!!

4. Adrienne says:

Decide to start your shoplifting career in China? Priceless!

5. captbogus2 says:

Just because he shoplifted and stole cars in the past doesn’t mean he’s a shoplifter and car thief now. Except he got caught shoplifting. Too bad POTUS didn’t leave them in China. In 3-10 years they’d come home with a different opinion about socialism…

6. Shar says:

I couldn’t believe the three read their statement thanking DT. It was like watching CNN word for word.

7. w barna says:

I regretted when POTUS intervened so quickly. A 3 to 6 month stint in a Chinese facility would have been a better length for “dangling on the hook”. Then the thugs and their ungrateful parents would’ve learned their lessons….now they’ll just laugh it off and roll on with their “bad selves”.

8. I.R. Wayright says:

…..and they wonder why there is still the problem of racism.

Those 3 thugs and Daddy Ball should be on their knees thanking not only Trump, but also The Lord , that obozo isn’t still in office.
    I wonder if they know how Batears failed our Marine in a Mexican jail, USAID worker Alan Gross in a Cuban jail, or the 4 Americans in an Iranian jail, among others.

I’m sure they know all about the pardon for traitor Chelsea Manning, and the prisoner swap for traitor Bergdahl.

I came to find out that while his son & the other thugly duo were cooling their heels in jail, Daddy Ball and another son were busy setting up a kiosk in a different Chinese city to sell their brand of sportswear :

President Trump, after hearing of the ungrateful asshole’s comments, tweeted this today :

“Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!”

I agree.

11. He shoulda left them to rot.

12. Pissed Off American says:

Had enough yet, White Man?

13. Diego Dave says:

lavar ball is a racist…if odumbo had gotten his son out (instead of trump) lavar ball would have his snout right up odumbos kiester publicly smooching it for all to see and hear.

I agree with Diego Dave. Had it been Batears the media would have praised him as the new coming of Moses. What we have instead is an angry racist lemming and useful idiot who was fed some talking points to keep the pot boiling.

Trump is spot-on with his Tweet.

15. deacsdomain says:

Trump should have left the ignorant, stupid, dum, unappreciative, MoFu-kers in China. Maybe send parents over to join them.