Orrin Hatch Tells Dems He Is Fed Up with Their “Stinking Class Warfare”

Now I normally do not turn to MSNBC (barf) for video clips, but this one is just too good not to share.  Last night at a Senate Finance Committee meeting discussing the proposed GOP tax plan, Senator Orrin Hatch (R, Utah) unloaded on Senator Sherrod Brown (D, Ohio).  He may be a little late getting into the game, but Senator Hatch said a few things to his “friend” on the other side of the aisle that have needed saying for, oh, decades.

Listen to Brown’s comments closely, too, as they are as clear a presentation of Democrat economic propaganda as you will ever hear.  Hey, Mister Brown:  How many of your constituents, those maggot voters back home in the Buckeye State, are on the dole courtesy your party’s policies these last eight years?

As a bonus, enjoy the comments of the MSNBC expert talking heads that follow the video clip:  Perfect for Funny Friday!

— SafeSpace —

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Orrin Hatch Tells Dems He Is Fed Up with Their “Stinking Class Warfare”

1. I saw this this morning and laughed my ass off. Made my day!
    I’m waiting for congress to break out into a Turkish or Russian parliamentary meeting; complete with chairs, shoes and bodies…lol

2. Shar says:

I saw it this morning too. It was a Fox Business. About time the GOP stood up to the nonsense.

3. James says:

Notice how he looked right at the camera while he is in the middle of his wah rich people diatribe.

4. Uriel says:

oh my — “wistful” my arse….it is WHAT IS SUPPOSED to happen in both houses but especially the Senate. “bringing up his background” check out Sherrod Brown’s Open Secrets voting monies and categories. He has raised over $50 million since he first took office. $40 million from individual donors and $10 million from PAC contributions. I also find it very telling that his net worth went from under $500k in 2004 to nearly $4 million in 2015. https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00003535&year=2004

JUST found a very interesting Committee on International Relations document for any interested where
    Gary L. Ackerman,.Donald M. Payne.,Sherrod Brown, Barbara Lee., Joseph Crowley, Earl Blumenauer., Grace F. Napolitano, Diane E. Watson, Adam Smith, and Betty McCollum……https://www.congress.gov/congressional-report/109th-congress/house-report/291/1

He was on the subcommittee on National Security and International Trade and Finance somewhere during the years that Obama and Clinton were in office. A close look at his finances as listed in Open Secrets shows “spike” in finances 2009, 2012,and a big one in 2015.

5. Whitetop says:

At $174K/yr he must be banking most of his salary to increase his net worth nearly 8 fold.
    Mr. Hatch can look directly at Mitch McConnell for many of the failings of todays Senate.

6. malenurseken says:

This was AWESOME! Thumbs UP Mr Hatch! Wish MORE would be that brave! Id like to have sent a BRASS KNUCKLE fist into MZ Browns mouth!

I am pleased that Hatch FINALLY said something. Frankly, his words are on target but I don’t give a shit about him. He’s been part of the culture and part of the problem for decades.

Maybe, just maybe, having DJT as POTUS may have given some a boost of testosterone. I’ll change my mind about Hatch when he stops attacking real conservatives on a regular basis.