And The Award For…

GQ CITIZEN OF THE YEAR GOES TO…..

In the GQ Fashion section, these were SOCKS OF THE YEAR…….

And a special award from BRILLO for HAIRDO OF THE YEAR……

I wish this was a satire piece, but unfortunately it’s true (except the socks and Brillo part. Those are my own special awards.)

If you want to read about it, wait until you have digested your dinner and GO HERE

That’s all I got to say ’bout that.

~Terry

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to And The Award For…

1. I had hair like that, once; when I was young. Over the years it’s migrated and now I’m a bald-headed Ewok with major hairs across my ass.

2. Wise Owl says:

Further proof that the left is mentally defective. Rational thought, logic, eludes them.

3. SafeSpace says:

Douchebag of the year, methinks. Another magazine suitable for lining trash cans and not much else.

4. SafeSpace says:

Angela Davis after a sex change.

5. Whitetop says:

Colin will be known as the one person who destroyed the NFL. Meanwhile back at the ranch NFL commissioner requests raise to $50mil, a free personal jet and health insurance for life for him and his family. Talk about balls.

• And he will get it…all of it. And the government will continue to subsidize their “games”. That is, until his and Colonscopy’s antics finally piss Trump off to the point where he will pull ALL funding and shut down their tax-free status.
      And they will cry and I will laugh, once again…..

• Terry says:

I don’t know about that HEA. I’m not sure the league wants to look any more ridiculous than they already do.
        As for the tax free status, I think that’s on a pretty thin line right now.

• Navyvet says:

I am astounded that people pay the money they do to see this crap. I have been to a few NFL games. Every seat in the house is mostly lousy. If anything happens everyone stands up and you have to see the replay to see what happened. A ticket is well over a hundred bucks, parking $25.00 to $50.00. A warm flat beer is upwards of $10.00. You wait in an endless line to get in while they search everybody for concealed liquor or beer. Frequent blaring earsplitting commercials while the players are standing around during the TV commercials. You sit among several drunks that annoy everyone around them occasionally resulting in a fight (actually that is better than the game). Then a massive traffic snarl to get the hell out of there.
      Okay for them, but not for me.

• Terry says:

Absolutely right Navyvet. There’s no better seat if you want to follow the action than right in front of a Big Screen. The beer and nachos are a lot cheaper, no line at the men’s room, you can mute the ads, and if someone gets too rowdy, especially if he’s for the other team, just kick his ass out.
        But, I digress, since we are boycotting football anyway. Luckily, the same terms apply for baseball.

• SafeSpace says:

Sounds like a Saturday night in downtown Chicago … except the price if admission is a lot lower. A box of 45ACP these days is under $30.

• Terry says:

That’s unbelievable. If he destroys the game much further, the taxpayers will have to pay his salary. Good luck with that.

• SafeSpace says:

A perfect example of pay-to-play. The Clintons could learn some new tricks from Paperdick and his billionaire white male enablers at NFL HQ.

6. I.R. Wayright says:

The first photo reminds me I need to put a new toilet brush on the list of things to buy.