You Scream, They Scream….

As promised, yesterday the snowflakes turned out by the DOZENS  (which was dozens more than the Antifa BIGGIE on Nov. 4th) for the much ballyhooed and feared (snark) by the Right, “Scream At The Sky” protest against the election of President Donald J. Trump 1 year ago. ( DAMN that feels good to type !) It was a sight to behold……

Their efforts were not a total loss however, as the tears brought needed rainfall to many parts of the country, and served to remind the rest of the desperate mentally disturbed that the worst is yet to come…….

Today, many major news pundits carried the story of their plight at the top of their broadcasts ….

Oh wait…that’s supposed to be NEWS PUNJABS not PUNDITS. My bad.

I can’t wait to see how they make asses of themselves next time. Maybe I’ll set up a small kiosk and sell these….

~Terry The Capitalist

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to You Scream, They Scream….

1. Uriel says:

rofl on this one WTG Terry!

Bwhahahahahahhaaha

3. Wendy says:

Snowflake werewolves howling at the moon! When are they gonna stop sniveling over Hildabeast election loss???

4. Shar says:

I had to laugh when I saw the title You scream, I scream. All I could think of was the Perry’s Ice Cream jingle Your scream, I scream for ice cream. Maybe they really like Trump and just wanted ice cream.

5. Whitetop says:

Too bad someone didn’t set a batch of pigeons loose over them. Pigeons with a case of diarrhea.
    The Maxine Watters wannabe seems to forget Obama set back race relations 50 years.
    One of the screamers in the early part looked to be wearing a pair of Monica presidential kneepads. Hum, maybe she was wanting to make someone else scream.

6. Navyvet says:

Is there anyone left on the planet that does not now realize that liberalism is indeed a mental disorder?