To Our Valued Readers…..

~Terry

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to To Our Valued Readers…..

1. clyde says:

Now THAT is worth taking a knee for.

2. Bwahahahahaha Good job, Terry! (Yes, I said that)

As I opened my south-facing window this morning and listened to the occasional leaf hit the ground, off in the distance I could hear a faint whimper, a sob and a sniffle. I chuckled to myself. I pictured a TDS victim stirring from their restless slumber, dreading what this tragic day of means to thousands of free-living, left-leaning, thought-evading zombies.

As the sun rises, they crawl from the safe corners of their parent’s cellars, into the blinding light of day, the sounds of shrieks and wails and the screams of dispair will rise, culminating in a cacophony not heard since the height of the Black Plague.
    And I will laugh my friggin’ ass off…..bwahahahahahaha

3. Dynalady says:

Excellent reminder, Terry. Take a knee, snowflakes. The deplorables are not tired of winning yet. We just need to get our feet on the necks of some giants, still.

4. Peppermint says:

Ha ha. Thank God for that.

5. captbogus2 says:

That group picture looks like the camera did a pan of the audience on The View or The Talk…

• SafeSpace says:

Those poor girls …. they look like they just learned the neighborhood Starbucks closed, and that their Facebook accounts were hacked by Jeff Sessions, and that Donald Trump was following them on Twitter, and that Harvey Weinstein was not interested in groping any of ’em ….

Great comments everyone ( a special mention to Edgar Alan Hadenoughalready ! )
    Remember to check this space on Nov. 8th for the NEXT 7 YEARS !

MAGA !!

7. deacsdomain says:

Thank the GOOD LORD!! No atheist in my crowd.

8. Wingman says:

I haven’t stopped smiling for a year and hope to keep that smile for the next 7 years.

9. Deserttrek says:

ahh yes very refreshing
    lets’ all remember the establishment is trying it best to make sure its us crying from now on, NOT them. Don not give up!

MAGA

10. GunnyG says:

CRY B*TCHES CRY!

11. myfoxmystere says:

I waited almost a week to see what libturds would post on other sites before commenting here. I noticed Pookie Toot Toot throwing a hissyfit at Mike’s America, and another libturd ghoul changing her name from Ema Nymton to Reagan’s Ghost on his blog. I’m glad that those 2 trolls can’t post retorts here. #MAGA! #MAGA!! #MAGA!!!

• myfoxmystere says:

Here’s one of Mike’s America’s favorite videos from Henry Davis the day after the 2016 election. I’m sure most of you saw it before.

• Terry says:

Oh yeah, the ‘tards were in full meltdown alright. I stopped by a few of my favorite trolling places just for shits & giggles.
        I recently stopped commenting at Mike’s. He’s allowed his blog to be completely overrun by Lester and Reagan’s Ghost, and a few others I suspect are all the same idiot. They are all nasty, vile, and totally closed to any facts. I know Mike uses them to allow themselves to show what asses they are, but it’s become impossible to have any discussion there. Too bad. I like Mike, and he has some good posts.

That Henry Davis video is about the only reply to use there anymore.

• myfoxmystere says:

They’re several different trolls who happen to gang up together. Ducky’s Here is a regular at Whos Your Daddy along with Lester who goes by This One and Liberalmann. My blog team & I have nicknames for Ducky: Quackobyrd, Dodobyrd and Byrdbrain, in reference to dead moonbat Klansman Senator Robert Byrd. Quackobyrd is Pookie Toot Toot’s #1 Buttboi. Next, there’s Dervish Sanders, a fake Christian who’s a closet Muslim. Dervish runs several hate blogs, including 1 directed at attacking me, but I never waste my time on his hatemongering blogs. I counterattacked him when one of us on my team found a picture of his flea ridden pet mutt on 1 of his internet sites. Photoshopping his mutt with WWE’s Rikishi bending over showed me his Achille’s heel, not to mention laughs from others at Whos Your Daddy who despise Dervish. Finally, Reagan’s Ghost is a female liberal troll formerly named Ema Nymton who stopped commenting at Mike’s America when Hildebeest lost a year ago. Mike’s too nice to them. They hate me because I make sloppy looking photoshop pictures or I find some wacky looking picture and tweek it to deliver a few swipes at them.

• Terry says:

W/O a doubt, “Christ’s Servant” is the most despicable, and that’s saying a lot.
            Is he another ‘Lester’ aka ?
            Mike hits them pretty hard, but they aren’t phased a bit. He said all of their comments help his blog rating (or something like that). Unfortunately, I think it drives a lot of readers away.