Top Fifteen Reasons Why ANTIFA

failed to kick off their civil war.

1.  “I had to stay home and clean out the garage.”
  2.  “I had to stay home and clean my room in the basement.”
  3.  “Mommy said I had to be home before dinner or I’d be grounded.”
  4.  “My balls still hurt from that pepper ball shot from the last protest.”
  5.  “My unicorn has a tummy ache.”
  6.  “Mommy threw my PLO scarf and ANTIFA mask in the trash.”
  7.  “Protesting is too much like work.”
  8.  “Mommy forgot to wake me up.”
  9.  “I didn’t have any clean Batman undies to wear.”
  10.  “My sister stole my Hello Kitty panties.”
  11.  “They said that the Atomic Wedgie Man was out and about.”
  12.  “Soros’ check bounced after the last protest.”
  13.  “Mommy forgot to wake me up.”
  14.  “I was out of pot man.”
  15.  “I missed the short bus Soros paid for us protestors to ride in on.”

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

12 Responses to Top Fifteen Reasons Why ANTIFA

1. captbogus2 says:

Why TF isn’t he deported to one of several countries that have warrants for his arrest and extradition requests to the United States???

2. Uriel says:

Lol Gunny

Add man
    …. we thought you meant a virtual reality game war
    ….we are in our safe spaces so we won’t get hurt or feel pain
    ….you guys lied to us, these patriots are refusing to back down

3. Wendy says:

None of these losers have any cojones!!!

4. Popular Front says:

As I said earlier, if you knew that outside a bunch of patriots were waiting for you with guns, bats, knuckles and a bad attitude towards Antifa assholes you’d stay in Mom’s basement and play x-box all day too!

16. Mom said if I stayed home we could have ‘Hot Pocket’ night !
    17. Ran out of Clearasil.
    18. I was unable to set up my GoFundMe page for my impending injuries in time.
    19…..

C’MON GANG KEEP IT GOING….

6. Popular Front says:

19. I accidentally tied my shoelaces together and now I can’t walk.