Antifa Fail

What the hell am I supposed to do with the 100,000 rounds I stocked up since August?  I’ve got a tractor trailer load of lime.  Damn… I’m so offended.

Seriously… the cheesedicks got scared.  Hildabeast has finally been “outed’ by her fellow Leftists and is being thrown under the bus.  Further, the whole Russian Collusion story has boomeranged around to Hildabeast.  It’s tough to stay angry at someone after it is discovered they’ve been lied to and your patron saint is corrupt.

Not news to us, but news nonetheless to lemmings.

43 Responses to Antifa Fail

1. A tractor trailer load of “line”? Were you planning to run power lines? Phone lines? Maybe lay lines??
    As for the ammo, string them together and decorate your Christmas tree with them. They’ll look great!
    Don’t worry about those “cheesedicks”. They’ll find some other frankenbeast to slither up to and worship. They can’t survive on their own so it’s only a matter of time. Perhaps Colonoscopy Klapperdink. He’s moving up into the limelight again. He’ll make a great role model for them…ethnic, self-centered, arrogant, self-aggrandizing, belligerent, you name it. He’ll be an awesome representative for the left now that Hildebeast has tripped on her forked tongue.

Just because they failed to show up there, doesn’t mean they were idle.
    Here’s a live report from The Mountaintop :

A lot of signs without an anarchist to adopt them in NYC :

4. malenurseken says:

I was dissappointed too. BUT hey cold and snow here in ND now. But yea the ANTIFA fkd crowd must have found out we were waiting for them. Chicken shits! ONWARD we march!

• Hardnox says:

I’m guessing there aren’t many Antifa assholes in North Dakota. 🙂 The skinny bastards would freeze to death and the fat ones couldn’t get a ride up there. 🙂

• whitetop says:

Don’t think they can get in because of all the snow and ice. I lived in ND for a year and enough snow melted that summer (August 18) so I could escape to TX. Lovely people there and don’t blame them for being ready for the asshats that might try and enter.

5. Adrienne says:

Colonoscopy Klapperdink? Too funny, Hadenough.

Terry – funny video. And the picture of the signs? Priceless. They ordered tubes from Uline – one of the most expensive places ever to buy office crap.

Hardnox – I watched some of the live Austen feed. Our side was armed up the wazoo. Yay

• Hardnox says:

Interesting about Austin. I’m guessing that was the case in many parts of the country. I know out here in rural VA everyone I know was locked and loaded.

6. Brittius says:

Brats. Everyone endured eight years of BHO, and now, the brats are having temper tantrums. Trump is better than Hillary, but Trump is not the best. It is the electoral process. It’s how the wheels turn. Unfortunately, colleges are teaching regressive behaviors. I believe that everyone was waiting to do some trigger time if violence erupted. I was hoping to take a few scalps.

• Hardnox says:

Agreed. The assholes don’t even know about the previous 8 years of BHO. Probably most only recall a year or two. I wasn’t a Trump fan from the beginning either but I doubt anyone else could have beaten Team Hildabeast considering the events.

“Scalps”. 🙂

• malenurseken says:

Me too Brittius! But like hardnox said not many antifks here in ND. Too cold for the terds!

7. Pingback: HN&F | Antifa Fail | Brittius

8. clyde says:

And if you still listen to lamestream news, it was a total success. Funny thing, they decided to have their collective two year old fit while Pres. Trump was OUT of the country. Bwahahahaha. Nox, keep that ammo dry. It ain’t over yet.

• Hardnox says:

Really? Turd shining again… er, still. I know, the “scream-in” is on the 8th.

• Terry says:

I haven’t even seen a mention of the antifail.
        If there had been any real gathering of the zit brigade, AOL would be all over it.
        Instead, I see comments about how it was all blown out of proportion by the “right-wing conspiracy nuts”.

9. Deserttrek says:

the anti freedom idiots stayed home to play video games

10. SafeSpace says:

What if they held a revolution and nobody came….

11. Rammsteinrules says:

100k rds? Sounds like you have a good start (and jealous here!)……but you may need them, Crazy mfers shooting up churches? Mowing down people on a bike path? They wvwe gain momentum then SHTF time. Get enuff for you and for those not prepared or unable to fund a stockpile but love freedom.