The Democrats had more than a couple of serious setbacks in October.
– October 27, 2017 – Liberals are finding it very hard to rant about the economy tanking thanks to Donald Trump as today’s reports are showing a 3% growth increase even with the current natural disasters. Consumer spending, business spending, rising exports, tech rallies, and Amazon smashing records have all contributed to higher growth. Dow, NASDAQ, S&P and other markets are all showing positive increases. Treasury is recommending looser market controls. Bureau of Labor shows unemployment declined in September to 4.2 percent even though the hurricane disasters had an impact. October’s figures won’t come out until November 4th. Some of the business optimism is based on expectations of tax reform. Should that not happen, then there of course will be consequences.
– October 27, 2017 – Newsmax article “Consumer sentiment climbed in October to the highest level since the start of 2004 as households grew upbeat about the outlook for the U.S. economy, according to a University of Michigan survey .” UM is generally liberal.
– October 26, 2017 – Back in August 2017, a federal judge said something to the effect of “‘Lay it on the line”. He ruled that the IRS had to disclose employee names and reasons for Tea Party organizations being stalled or rejected. On October 26th, Sessions stated before the public and in a press release “Department of Justice has Settled with Plaintiff Groups Improperly Targeted by IRS.”
– October 26, 2017 – President Trump Declares Opioid Crisis a National Health Emergency – opening up more resources and avenues to take down and save our young people. He issued an executive order to that effect with strategies to move forward to take action which includes expanded access to telemedicine services; overcome bureaucratic delays and inefficiencies in the DHS hiring process; issue dislocated opiod affected worker grants; and others including research.
– October 26, 2017 – DoJ lifts gag order on Clinton – Uranium One informant so that he can testify before Senate Judiciary Committee. (An informant by the way that was far more intimidated by the Obama’s administration than anything the Russians could do.)
– October 26, 2017 – CNN Money News (granted from a gentler liberal slant) is even showing that Obamacare rate hikes could be as much as 60 percent or more. Democrats still continue to push the narrative that it is best for people or that whatever the Republicans push will “kill” people, all while many Obamacare insured no longer have coverage or only one insurance available. Hence, the executive order October 12th in which Trump decided enough was enough and began “Promoting Healthcare Choice and Competition Across the United States.” Should be interesting to see how competition begins to bring down and provide better package plans for customers.
– October 24, 2017 – Supreme Court refused to hear the first travel ban argument and told the courts to vacate their objections in September mostly because the timeframe of the information no longer existed. Then October 24th, they decided not to hear the second travel ban argument. It is to be noted though that they did not express an opinion on the merits of the case. They simply said the issue was moot.
– October 24, 2017 – On October 17, 2017, the judge in Hawaii and the judge in Maryland issued temporary nationwide freeze orders on the third travel restriction ban. Interestingly enough Trump may have just trumped their efforts in his latest executive order. A lot of people were shocked at the title, at least until they read deeper into the order. “Presidential Executive Order on Resuming the United States Refugee Admissions Program with Enhanced Vetting Capabilities.” Extreme vetting are the words to key in on.
– October 24, 2017 – Congress decides to hold hearings on the Uranium One sale to Russia amid a flurry of news articles especially those not considered mainstream media. New facts and revelations (including Obama executive branch laggardly reporting and at times collusion to cover up) have come out so they now have decided to proceed on what they should have done from the beginning.
– October 24, 2017 – Even MSM is now reporting on the Fusion GPS issue against DNC and Clinton after new facts emerge even though conservatives have reported on this for at least year.
– October 24, 2017 – Senate tie decision decided by VP Pence blocked new regulations allowing consumers to sue their banks. Some consider it a major rebuke of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau who wrote the rules. The fine print usually has consumers protesting through a third party arbitrator, rather than going to court or having a class action suit. This is also seen as the Trump administration’s effort to move forward on deregulation.
– October 24, 2017 – Congressional oversight committees announce they now plan to hold a Obama administration DoJ, Lynch and others investigation in a joint effort to uncover the extent of “their involvement” in Clinton issues. They are also now investigating the oversight of Federal political advertisement laws and evidence-based policymaking.
– October 23, 2017 – Media news screams about how Podesta and his Podesta Group are now under investigation for Russian collusion by Mueller. Podesta Group former executive rats him out on Russia ties (and includes Manafort). Joule Unlimited, the Podesta family green company, closed down right after Hillary lost the election saying biofuel interest had dried up. According to the Daily Caller, Dmitry Akhanov, the president and CEO of Rusnano USA Inc., a Kremlin-owned venture capital firm oversaw the Russian government’s investment in Joule and sat on its board along with two other Russians with ties to the Kremlin. Yet no liberal MSM even breathed a word of this connection over the last nine months or even in the current reports. Akhanov confirmed to The DCNF his company invested and lost 1 billion rubles, worth $35 million when Joule closed its doors.
– October 18, 2017 – Eight prototypes for the southern border wall stand ready. Each will undergo testing and evaluation next month to see how well they hold up. The walls stand 30 feet tall.
– October 14, 2017 – during Judicial Watch FOIA hearing before Judge James E. Boasberg, the State Department revealed that it has yet to process 40,000 of 72,000 pages of Hillary Clinton records that the FBI recovered even though they had been handed over a year ago. On October 19, Judge Boasberg ordered the State Department to “explain how its anticipated increase in resources will affect processing of records in this case and when the processing of each disk is likely to be completed.” Surprisingly, the Tillerson State Department and Sessions Justice Department previously argued to the court that there was diminished public interest in the Clinton emails.
– October 14, 2017 – Judge rejects request to force Obamacare subsidy payments. On October 14th, President Trump announced that he would no longer approve making Obamacare subsidy payments to insurance companies. He signed an executive order on October 12 that promotes Healthcare Choice and Competition Across the United States. MSM went nuts trying to make the public panic. Democrats immediately filed a request in a California Court to force the Trump administration to continue to make cost-sharing subsidy payments aimed at helping lower-income individuals afford health care costs under Obamacare. Judge Vince Chhabria of the US District Court for the Northern District of California, who was appointed to the bench by President Barack Obama, held oral arguments on the case Monday. The order is a loss for 18 states and the District of Columbia, which had sought a temporary restraining order against the administration.
– October 13, 2017 – President Trump pulls the US out of UNESCO effective December 31st. He isn’t the first to do so. His reasons: U.S. concerns with mounting arrears at UNESCO; the need for fundamental reform in the organization; and, continuing anti-Israel bias at UNESCO.
– October 7, 2017 – Challenges in court on Electoral College – have received a drubbing this year in District Courts as denials have been made so far on each case that has been presented. Lessig continues to attempt to file court cases on the chance that one makes it through to Supreme Court. The problem he faces is that the Constitution is very clear on the aspect of Electoral College and prior efforts have all been denied.
Looks like Halloween ghosts and goblins have been busy this October.
I hope the ghost of Ebernezer Scrooge and the Sons of Liberty in this nation visit EVERY ONE OF THESE TRAITORS.
Time to count our blessings this Thanksgiving for sure – First that Hillary did not win. Second that despite all the liberal garbage Trump, unlike most of DC, is really trying to address his campaign platform promises and deliver what few other people in Washington have been able to accomplish – FOR the citizens not TO the citizens.
There are more but for now, we are seeing at least some steps that move us back onto the road of a more conservative, productive sovereign nation. Now if instead of congressional committee sessions if we could get States or the DoJ and the FBI to file charges in a court of law those baby steps might blossom into real change.