Why Hillary, Obama, and The Left

are fixing to have a ton of bricks dropped on them.

Two lessons in Life:

Life Lesson #1:

Dad:  “How was school today?”

Gunny G Age 10:  “Good.”

Dad:  “Learn a lot?”

Gunny G Age 10:  “I did.”

Dad:  “So how could you learn a lot in school when the school called me today asking if you’d been sick all week?”

(This had a bad ending.)

Life Lesson #2:

DI Sgt U:  “Why are you still going to early chow?”

Recruit G:  “Sir, because the Drill Instructor told me to, Sir.” (Thought that was a good answer and it was true, about a month prior!)

DI Sgt U:  “And how long were you supposed to be on early chow?” (Oh shit.)

Recruit G:  “Sir, Recruit can’t remember, Sir.”

(This ended just as bad as before.)

Herein lies the bottom line, the crux of the entire issue, as to why the Left will crumble under The Donald. First of all, the truth will out, always. Second, once someone has been compromised there is no going back and if they can save their ass by burning another corrupt SOB, they’ll do it. It happens every day.

Enter The Donald.

President Trump, just like any other responsible parent or authority figure who has their shit together will ALWAYS know the answer the to question that they are fixing to ask. Case-in-point:  The Gunny interrogated miscreants in and out of the Corps and always knew the answer before asking the question and was merely seeing if a lie or the truth was forthcoming and sometimes he dropped a hydrogen bomb of knowledge that had the miscreant’s ass*ole so puckered that one could not hammer a brad nail up there with a sledge hammer!

Thus when The Donald stated: “This is the calm before the storm,” HE KNEW WTF was coming downrange because he had a hard copy of the real deal and it rocks the swamp creatures and Democrat maggots to their core! They are so locked into their TURDs (Trump Unacceptable & Rejection Disorder/TARDs (Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder) that they simply cannot think straight (and also because they’re Libs/Proggies).

Because The Donald IS the POTUS, he can order anything and everything to be released. Sorry Lefties but that is the way it goes! And we can bet our bottom dollar that there are patriots who lived through the Obama years, squirreling away evidence like nuts in winter, who are getting the proof to him because Libs, leaks work BOTH ways! The Donald drops a thermo-nuke and the Deep Swamp scum and the Libs go ballistic, backed by a corrupt Leftist Media, until the truth slaps them in the face like a woman resisting Bill Clinton trying to rape her!

The Left has become so used to quislings like Bush 41, Bush 43, Paul Ryan, McConnell, McStain, Linda Graham, Murkoswki, Collins, etc., bending over for them that they do not know one, what is coming or two, how to fight against it! The DC Swamp slime and the RINO Establishment/Uniparty cucks haven’t seen this type of politician since the Truman days when HST stated: “I don’t tell them to go to Hell, I tell them the truth and they think its Hell!” (Truman still sucks for trying to destroy the Corps…) and they are completely incapable of dealing with the TRUTH!

One man, telling the TRUTH, backed by the people, is one powerful hombre.

So to the Left the Gunny says, “just f*cking die.”

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

24 Responses to Why Hillary, Obama, and The Left

1. Shar says:

I love how you think. Let the fire works begin. About time.

2. Jules Smith says:

Haha! I like your dad!

When straight talkers come in, the truth will out.

3. GunnyG says:

Jules Smith,

Yeah, that was the first and last time I ditched school.

4. clyde says:

Excellent analogy. My Dad was very much the same. I sure hope the shit avalanche buries ALL these bastards and bastardesses, especially the lamestream media morons.

5. captbogus2 says:

I remember one time the MAA was checking the early chow passes in the chow line. I just went on back to the back of the line but my running pal walked up and told the MAA, “I didn’t have time to get a chow pass. We got a “DAH” stuck sideways in the TBM transmitter and I got to get it out before watch change.
    He actually got away with it…

6. Uriel says:

Gunny …you have such a unique way of stating the truth. I love it. Yessir (Sgt. Major,) how high should I jump….I can hear those recruits now lol!

um no idea of rank but it sounded ok.

• GunnyG says:

Uriel,

Drill Instructors are E-5 Sergeants and the Senior DI is usually an E-6 SSgt. I did not see an officer after day one except at inspections. As a recruit you don’t to see ANYONE over the rank of E-6. Never a good thing.

7. Diego Dave says:

tell the truth (even if it is painful) and you will never have to remember what you said.

8. Ragnar says:

Honor and Integrity, something the swamp creatures left at the door…..

9. GunnyT says:

OutF**kingStanding Gunny G! Semper Fi, Marine!

10. Navyvet says:

Great article Gunny. I’m still laughing about the “dossier” uproar that has blown up in Slithery’s and her suckholes in the media’s faces.

My sentiments exactly. I’m looking forward to November 4th.

12. Autumn Cote says:

Would it be OK if I cross-posted this article to WriterBeat.com? There is no fee; I’m simply trying to add more content diversity for our community and thought this was insightful. I’ll be sure to give you complete credit as the auth5or. If “OK” please let me know via email.

Autumn
    AutumnCote@WriterBeat.com

• GunnyG says:

Autumn,

You can post anything I do as long as credit is given. Please make sure that if you use any quotes that the links are provided so we don’t get nabbed for plagurism!

Thanks for asking BTW.

13. Rammsteinrules says:

Dayam Gunny….I love reading your posts. Keep your powder dry….you may need some of it starting the 4th of Nov (but I imagine that is all blathering lefties and nothing will really happen).

14. W Barna says:

Gunny, I followed you before you came to HNF….still the same, ripping the liberals a new one….long live the Gunny!

15. Wendy says:

Love your posts Gunny! I’m Terry’s wife, and former E4 in the Army. I drove big rig trucks!!! I get a great kick out of your knocking off the Lefty Libtards. Indeed, liberalism is a mental disorder. It has to be, because it doesn’t make any sense!!!