Cankles Clinton Hobbled

Apparently getting drunk and trying to walk on goat’s hooves is a bitch. Or quite possibly, her Depends were full, and that knocked her off-balance and her goat hooves caught in the bones of some long dead infant from a spirit cookout. Or, thinking outside of the box, she was feeling frisky and chasing Huma around the bed and spun out at a corner!

EXCERPT:  “Hillary Clinton hobbled away from filming a British TV show interview on crutches Monday after breaking her toe falling down some stairs. The former presidential candidate arrived wearing a surgical boot to the BBC program The Graham Norton Show, as she revealed she took a tumble in high heels while holding a cup of coffee. The embarrassing fall forced her to pull out of a series of scheduled TV and radio appearances earlier today including ITV’s This Morning and Woman’s Hour on Radio 4.  Recalling her tumble, she said: ‘I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards.”

More likely Cankles was either running downstairs to let booze delivery guy in or to take a quick donation from Harvey Weinstein!

Or maybe her goat hooves got caught on the stairs, like here:

Passing thought. If you fall backwards, how do you break your toe? Maybe Cankles fell backwards and her foot hit Huma in the chin.

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

24 Responses to Cankles Clinton Hobbled

1. SafeSpace says:

Not to worry, folks. Laura Ingraham has graciously volunteered to drop her own book and promote Hillary’s tome for the rest of her book tour.

2. If she fell backwards, where was her toe to be broken? Was it folded under like a cat’s toe, claw in?

3. clyde says:

Thank GOD every day this cloven hooved demoness will NEVER be POTUS. Now, like Jimmuh the Dhimmuh, we will be subjected to her screeching rants until Beelezebub calls her wicked ass home.

4. Jules Smith says:

Good. Nobody cares. Go back home Hillary where everyone …err…. loves you…oh wait….

5. whitetop says:

You have to admit she is a persistent old bitch. Dropping out of the TV series will save a lot of people insufferable agony.

PLEASE PLEASE let there be a video !
    I’m starting a GoFundMe page to pay for her medical costs. It will be in my name. I plan to use the funds to have her institutionalized so she won’t have to worry about these little mishaps ever again.

7. GunnyT says:

Falling backwards breaks a toe? Needing a surgical boot and crutches for a broken toe? WTF??? She is seriously demented and needs to be institutionalized (jailed) to keep her safe (sarc off)

The “official” story is bullshit. Hildabeast was dodging sniper fire, dropped her vodka, slipped on the wet spot, and fell over the stack of Haitian relief money, thus breaking her hoof.

9. Dynalady says:

‘Broke her hoof’–I’m laughing; not laughing at Terry–Sir, you’re already paying her medical; we all are.

She was “running downstairs in heels w/her coffee.” I seriously doubt that–I used to wear very high heels & even in my spry athletic 20’s I NEVER ‘ran downstairs’ in them. “…my heel caught & I fell backwards.” She may have fallen backwards, but she did not fall downstairs backwards. (She doesn’t say that she did, although its obviously what she wants us to believe.)

Nor, I suspect, would she have emerged so relatively unscathed if she had–not at her age & not w/the frailties she has demonstrated in the last year. (By example, couple yrs ago, octogenarian Pope Benedict broke his wrist when he fell over 1 step getting up at night in unfamiliar quarters—-P.S. loved the pics of him WAITING HIS TURN for xrays in the gov’t health clinic–I guess Hils got to see a doc right away, unlike taxpaying British citizens who have to wait 6 mos).

How much you want to bet some new bout of allegations are about to break & Hils needs another headbanging excuse to forget stuff?

Q: why are she & Harv in Gr. Britain at the same time together? Stashing cash in the Jersey/Guernsey Islands, maybe?

Hils–ever wonder why you fall so much? B/c you are walking in darkness! B/c Pride Goeth before a Fall. B/c every time we see you fall, you land on your knees, Hils–Someone is trying to tell you something!