National Pledge to Boycott the NFL!

The growing acceptance by the NFL for those who dishonor our national anthem by refusing to stand in the traditional manner is creating a deep uneasiness and a heightened sense of outrage among patriotic Americans. Such disrespect for our nation has got to stop.

Please sign the pledge to boycott the NFL, for as long as it takes to restore order on the field and for players to honor the national anthem in the traditional manner.

Since the success of the national boycott depends on how many people stop watching the NFL games, I urge you to take the time to copy and paste the pre-made message below and send it to your friends. Or you can simply send them this link.

~Shared By Terry

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to National Pledge to Boycott the NFL!

1. I.R. Wayright says:

How can I stop something I have never done? I don’t care one whit about any overpaid dumb dumb chasing a ball around for $10,000.00 a minute. I don’t care what kind of ball it is. I have better things to do with my time.
    But, if my signature can help express my outrage at the actions of NFL payers, I’ll jump right in.

2. malenurseken says:

You can sign a pledge and force them to stand! BUT if they feel as they do, IN THEIR heart, well then Forcing them to stand wont fix it. Get rid of those players! Respect and morality CANT be forced! Its a learned thing? SNOWFLAKES??????? Always fall! Like leaves in Autumn! Those who stand do it cuz they mean it. Forced means SHIT

3. malenurseken says:

its like a shotgun wedding!

4. Uriel says:

Now this arse smelling had spread to other political agendas not just sports but we expect disrespect from socialist like in California

5. Didn’t the Romans control and distract their “constituents” by providing gladiatorial games?
    Well, where’s the difference, here? It’s time folks gave up those gladiator games and got back to the reality of living with their feet on the ground and not on the coffee table.
    Sports, TV, soaps, game shows, all that crap is but a distraction for what’s going in real life. TV goes on – life stops. WTF?
    The girth of an ass is directly related to the amount of time it spends in front of the boob-tube.

• I forgot to add that those minds become as sharp as the control buttons on their remotes.
      End of rant.

• malenurseken says:

good comments hadenoughalready, and yiour right! BUT its more complicated im sure. Id make it simple if I could! TRUMP would, if HE COULD!

• It’s always “more complicated”. But I try to look at things through an Occam’s Razor perspective, eliminating the obvious and THEN delving into the more tedious of details.
          There are many causes, and, in some cases, the corrections are simple. But not all. Some are more insidious, more foundational, and cannot be corrected at the scene but, rather, at the “system, itself. THAT, my friend, is where the rot is to be found.

6. Pingback: HN&F | National Pledge to Boycott the NFL! | Brittius

7. Ragnar says:

“Don’t let the IPad and IPhone fool you; we’re citizens of ancient Rome, distracted by public entertainment, chasing sensation and cheering for Caesar bringing home the spoils of war. Understand that and you’ll understand a great deal.” – Anonymous

8. Felinity says:

Hey HEA…marvelous flow of words and imagery! Thank and bless you!

The ever-growing, collective girth of a nation is directly commensurate to the death of morally-grounded common sense…fueled by ignorant complacency.

Who recalls the Dickens “A Christmas Carol” scene when the Ghost of Christmas Present reveals to Scrooge two scrawny, sick-unto-death children? The ghost tells an aghast Scrooge: “They are Man’s and they cling to me, appealing from their fathers. This boy is Ignorance and this girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased.”

BTW, those Hadean gladiator games of yore (and gore) DID cease back in the day…thanks to a single, lone voice of faith, love, and courage. Where are all those voices TODAY?

9. Deserttrek says:

stopped watching them in the 90’s

sad to see it takes the anthem to wake people up to the greed, corruption and anti freedom agenda which the nfl has gladly supported.

Signed it. Haven’t been a fan since the 80’s when they changed to the pussy rules. Only game I ever watched was the Super Bowl but no more now. They can pound sand. I have more important things to do.

• SafeSpace says:

A major concern is the copying of these disrespectful actions by college and even high school players. Alummi: think before you sign that big check to your alma mater. Parents: attend school boards and demand the termination of coaches who tolerate, and the suspension of students who participate. The fact that such actions may damage public school athletic programs as recruiting arenas is a huge bit of leverage – as is the damage to a student’s chances of earning future big bucks.

• It’s already trickled down into our grade schools and THAT is where we need to concentrate our efforts – teaching TRUE civics and history.

But, to be honest, it all starts at HOME. And to see what we have for parents, nowadays, the battle is not gonna be an easy one. Third generation morons…? Good luck!

11. GunnyG says:

I stopped watching American sports in 1980 when I went overseas to Rota and started watching futbol. I have better shit to do on my Sundays than watch these whiny bastards playing a f*cking GAME!

12. malenurseken says:

It does start at home! Im so glad I was a kid in the 60s! On farm! Black and white tv! no cell phones OR ELECTRONICS! I wish todays snowflakes would know how prescious a life like that was as a kid! Actually playing with my siblings! (there was 6 others besides me} . 8 kids total. And oh we were happy! Yea not then but we know it niow!

• I grew up in the 60’s as well. Alone. I had an older half brother but we were as close as Earth to the moon. 15 Years makes a difference.
      I grew up with no imaginary friends, only imaginary enemies; i.e., the squirrel, the pigeon, the wabbit…lol
      As a youngster, I worked weeding the garden, picking the bugs off the tomatoes and potatoes, raising rabbits and helping with the canning when the fall harvest came. As a Ukrainian/Polish neighborhood, we gathered to plunder the garden crops; singing Acapella all the while (I’m almost in tears as I type in remembrance). A wholesome upbringing, to be true. And I miss it so…
      Later I hunted, hence my “enemies” above. Bow and arrow, at first, the came the BB gun and the .22 pellet gun. I feared nothing! I ran for miles down the darkest of trails, barefoot, just for something to do in the middle of a sleepless night.
      Like you, we had a 13′ B&W TV and a “party-line” phone.
      Later, when I got into school, I found “friends”. Some of which I still communicate 45+ years later. We skated and played hockey, played baseball, played “war games” with sticks and the old 2 string slingshots (Damn! They were lethal). Yes, we got hurt, sometimes, but we never whimpered home; wouldn’t dare to. We sucked it up and carried on.
      To end this diatribe, let me say this: Today’s kids are cry-ass wimps and they’d be in therapy having done just half of what we did.

• malenurseken says:

HEY BRO! OMG I totally agree! The things I could say, the rough life and hard work upbringing! I cherish it! AND the closeness with my family! WE were poor! Even took bath in same water! The girls first! ( I only have one brother) Because me and my brother were the dirtiest! YEA ON A FARM! GREW UP WORKING HARD! But im happy for it today! ALL the heavy lifting, Hauling rocks off field by hand, the thousands of square bales, IM THANKFUL TO MY PARENTS. THEY made me who I am today ALONG with Jesus Christ! We went to church!

• Thanks for the recall, Ken. Almost forgot about those shared baths…lmao!
          And to dispell any notions of us taking a “mud bath”, it’s not the case. We took sponge baths daily; water wasn’t an issue. The electric water heater was.

13. Shar says:

Ken & Hade thanks for sharing your remarkable memories. The Ukrainian/Polish neighborhood made me think how great the food must have been. Unfortunately kids today would not relate to our upbringing. Technology has made our kids slaves. They are socially inept.

14. malenurseken says:

P.S. thanks everyone for comments! I know . I said 6 others besides me. 8 total. That only makes 7. One my sisters died age 13! I miss her to this day. Still dream about her! LONG FLOWING ANGEL HAIR! She had no hair left when she died!

15. malenurseken says:

Yup hadenoughalready! In summertime our baths were outside in water heated by the SUN! In a big aluminum tub! And rinsed off after bath in cold water. OR no rinsing at all. LOL Snowflakes, TELL me how hard life is for ya! When your cell phone service goes out or battery dead, or NO TV or netfiix! CMON Id love to hear from ya! You wouldnt want to hear the rest of what I could say! Suck your thumbs!

16. vonMesser says:

Does anyone here use COMCAST?
    On my COMCAST bill there is a line item: Regional Sports Fee: $5.00
    With my payment last week, I sent a letter to COMCAST. Please feel free to copy and use.

COMCAST – XFINITY
    2915 Harrison Ave. NW
    Olympia, WA 98502

Dear COMCAST

For several years now I have been paying a “regional sports fee” of $5.00 per month on my cable bill.

I find this offensive for two reasons:
    One, because I am not a fan of professional sports of any fashion, and do not ever watch them on TV.

And two, most importantly, these days when the multi-millionaire, professional whiney babies of the NFL have deliberately set out to disrespect the National Anthem and Flag of the united States, and this spills over into other sports as well – you are thusly subsidizing anti-America sentiment and actions.

Note: I say anti-America, not anti-Trump, as Trump, like Obama, is only a person, and not the nation itself.

As a 21 year veteran of the United States Navy, and Vietnam combat veteran, I am, deeply offended that you are forcing me to subsidize this childish and anti-America activity.

I have deleted this $5.00 fee from my current payment, due to be made on the 29th of September, and demand that you immediately cancel this onerous fee on all future payments.

H. William Safford