Quote of the Day

“Eighty percent of air pollution comes from plants and trees.” Ronald Reagan

About vonMesser

Retired from the US Navy (21 years) and state (20 years). Recently remarried after being widowed for 5 years. 2 daughters, and a step-daughter, all functioning adults). Graduated from college after the Navy with BA in Education, psychology, Economics, History and Political Science. Teach Hunter Safety for Washington (since 1991) and do historical reenactments for Civil War, WW-1and WW-2.
Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Quote of the Day

  1. Terry says:

    BURN ‘EM DOWN !!

  2. Wise Owl says:

    Huh?

  3. Hardnox says:

    Reagan was close. Closer than anyone in his time. It turns out that 99.7% of the world’s CO2 comes from decomposing vegetation and the evaporation of seawater. The other .07% comes from human activities. Yeah, let’s ban that so we can stop climate change.

  4. Jules Smith says:

    Dear VM – since you seem to be the provider of excellent quotes and words of wisdom on this here blog, I thought you might like this that I came across t’other day:

    The Man In The Glass
    Peter Dale Wimbrow Sr.

    When you get what you want in your struggle for self
    And the world makes you king for a day
    Just go to the mirror and look at yourself
    And see what that man has to say.

    For it isn’t your father, or mother, or wife
    Whose judgment upon you must pass
    The fellow whose verdict counts most in your life
    Is the one staring back from the glass.

    He’s the fellow to please – never mind all the rest
    For he’s with you, clear to the end
    And you’ve passed your most difficult, dangerous test
    If the man in the glass is your friend.

    You may fool the whole world down the pathway of years
    And get pats on the back as you pass
    But your final reward will be heartache and tears
    If you’ve cheated the man in the glass.

  5. SafeSpace says:

    80% may come from plants and trees, but the deadly part of air pollution is the other 20% which comes from the lying mouths of politicians and “journalists”.

  6. Pingback: The Weekly Headlines-for 23September – Br Andrew's Muses