President Trump’s Raw Full Address to the United Nations

Absolutely AWESOME Address

Excellent speech and an awesome salvo over the bows of the United Nations

–Uriel–

About Uriel

Retired educator and constitutionalist
Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to President Trump’s Raw Full Address to the United Nations

1. Jules Smith says:

This is ringing out over the BBC news channels and I’m loving it. 🙂 Good lad.

2. SafeSpace says:

MSM is in total meltdown mode….Hateful nationalist Trumo, not a diplomat looking out for we citizens of the world….Hey MSM: Please STFU. You’ve had your decade, now get out of the way of America.

• Uriel says:

GOOD. Let them melt down then we will scoop them up and drop their remains in the closest active volcano. By their actions, so shall they be known. By their actions, so shall they be destroyed. What a pity that once excellent sources of news should have been reduced to a wasteland no different than the rubble left in the Middle East.

3. I just watched this in its entirety and couldn’t be more pleased. He called them all out and I’m glad he did. It’s time they knew where each of them stood.
    Way to go, Trump!!!

4. Shar says:

Even Col. Ralph Peters is starting to like DJT. I was surprised to hear him praise him.
    Best ever speech.

5. Uriel says:

quip on socialism choked a LOT of the assembly bwahaha

6. Popular Front says:

No surprises for me to note the full on pants-wetting shrieking reaction by the leftist Australian media over the President’s address to the UN. Every cliche has been trotted out – they are the same ones as the US media twerps use so you get the picture.

That speech was long overdue. Time for the UN to fold its gold-plated tent and depart elsewhere.

• Uriel says:

I’m sure they are. It is the same here and the communist gasps can be heard around the world.

• And as they gasped, I laughed out loud. To the degree that the dog took off thinking I had lost it.
        To watch (in some cases, imagine) their faces at Trump’s remarks was a complete delight. Like seeing a bully getting their ass kicked, I was giddy with the lambasting they were getting. And it was about damned time, too!
        Well done, PRESIDENT Trump!

• SafeSpace says:

But who else would have them AND provide them the life of luxury they have grown accustomed to in The Big Socialist Apple? Even Dubai would balk at housing that collection of reprobates and scam artists.

Trump’s speech was first rate in my opinion. He called the bastards out. naturally, the Left and their Rino buddies are calling is “unpresidential”. Really? When is calling a spade a spade and putting America First unpresidential? President Dickhead kept drawing lines in the sand and set the whole mideast on fire. Now we have a plain speaking America loving man in the White House who calls out the bullies, madmen, and lazy-ass UN diplomats. Thank God DJT was elected and is now in charge.

The whiners in the republican party had best saddle up and join President Trump.

BEAUTIFUL !
    I hear that Elton John’s “Rocket Man” is currently the most popular song on YouTube and radio requests. I’m sure some enterprising song writer will provide us with an apt re-writing of the lyrics pretty soon.

• Ya gotta love how Trump can make off-the-cuff remarks that bring reality into focus using humorous name-calling. I can only imagine the snickering going on at the UN under otherwise stoic faces.

• Uriel says:

Snicker is right. Most of those dudes are way to stiff-necked anyway. I always wonder when looking at their faces if there is any fun in their lives.

• Uriel says:

Lol. I wonder how Kim Jong Un took the comparison? Good to know “Rocket Man” song is back in vogue.