Lou Dobbs: DOJ Investigating Comey – The Case against Comey

Just put the prick against a wall.  No more kabuki theater.  We’re tired of the shit.  Get er done.

12 Responses to Lou Dobbs: DOJ Investigating Comey – The Case against Comey

1. I’m beyond a bellyful of these “investigations that, like a carousel of frantic horses going round and round, never to gain an inch of ground.
    Mr. Sessions: Either shit or get off the pot!

2. vonMesser says:

Amen. I am so sick of this theater that I’m ready (almost) to vote Loosertarian.

3. Pingback: HN&F | Lou Dobbs: DOJ Investigating Comey – The Case against Comey | Brittius

4. Shar says:

I’m sure DJT would love to get rid of Sessions. He will be met with resistance from the GOPe. Nothing new there. Judge Napolitano feels it is because of some lame rule about not going after your predecessors. Thus Lois Lerner, etc. skate free.

5. clyde says:

Same shit, different administration.

6. captbogus2 says:

I want to see the Justice Department come alive, too, Lou Dobbs. I have been waiting since January for it to show some signs of life.

7. whitetop says:

First thing Sessions did when he took office was to recuse himself from the Russian crap. That was a sign he wasn’t up to the job. Then his deputy Rosenstein (whatever) jumps in and sets up the witch hunt investigator Mueller. If Sessions was up to the job he would have prevented the special prosecutor before it became public. The GOP is going to get Trump out of their elite establishment hair one way or another. The sewer goes deeper into the swamp than most realize.

8. GunnyG says:

Hang the sumbitch.

9. captbogus2 says:

Are you beginning to understand why the French had a, “Rein of Terror,” right after the revolution??

This is great news !
    Wake me up when it actually happens.

11. Wise Owl says:

Wow! You all expressed my feelings very well. Sessions is acting like he is castrated. Where is the Imran Awan investigation? Comey? Hillary? Podesta? Abadin? The lawyers who deleted subpoenaed data? Soros? Obummer?