Lou Dobbs: Bannon Declares War On GOP Establishment

Last night…

On Sunday, Bannon was on 60 minutes.

What do you all think?

11 Responses to Lou Dobbs: Bannon Declares War On GOP Establishment

1. Shar says:

Bannon is and will continue to be the Swamps worst nightmare. Go Bannon.

2. clyde says:

Been saying the same shit myself for a long time. Now, if only Pres. Trump would rid himself of the leftists in the West Wing.

3. Adrienne says:

Wow. I don’t usually like to listen to the “talking heads”, but that Lou Dobbs clip was excellent. Was it because they said things that I agree with? Partially. But. more importantly, it was just nice to see mature men praising the actions of President Trump and Steve Bannon.

I’ve only watched about half of the Charlie Rose interview. From the get-go Rose was flinging about dog whistle type language and peppering Bannon with leading questions. It was, at least to me, so obvious as to be actually funny.

For God’s sake, he started out by describing Breitbart as home to the “alt right” and full of “conspiracy theories.”

4. Adrienne says:

Oh – and how about manipulating the color so Bannon looks like a red eyed drunk coming off a three day drunk?

5. deacsdomain says:

give Bannon a chain saw & let him drain the swamp

Reportedly Bannon wants to start a news network that will be far more to the right of Fox News, which shouldn’t be hard since Fox is moving to the left. I envision all the fired and maligned top talents from Fox jumping gleefully on board with him.

• deacsdomain says:

can’t wait for this to come to fruition.
      I O’Reilley first. Then Megan Kelley for his whipping post.
      Then hire all other FOX former employees.
      THEN they can start “THE WAR” with the liberal press & news cast. Including the surviving MURDOCH’s ruining FOX.

• deacsdomain says:

I can’t wait for this to come to fruition.
      Hire O’Reilley first. Then Megan Kelley for his whipping post.
      Then hire all other FOX former employees.