Top Hypocritical Remark Of The Day

“The Trump administration just announced a plan to end Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) — an attack that will leave 800,000 young people who have grown up in this country at risk of deportation. I’m infuriated. I’m heartbroken. We are resolved to fight back against this cruel and heartless decision — and I hope you are, too.We firmly believe that every person has the right to live, work, and raise a family freely and without the threat of deportation or separation.”

I’m guessing they were upset at all of the babies they could have aborted that would have been birthed by so many “Dreamers”. Wouldn’t the “Right to live” include the right to not be killed in the womb, Ms. Richards ?

~Terry

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Top Hypocritical Remark Of The Day

1. Shar says:

Sounds like Nancy Pelosi’s clone.

2. clyde says:

Just can’t make this shit up.

3. Wendy says:

Planned Parenthood is THE WORST organization in my book. They actually have absolutely no Common sense, by allowing nearly full term abortions and abandoning the child by walking away and leaving it to die on it’s own!

4. Lonnie Albertson says:

Topton, NC
    GOD, please send us someone to cure cancer, aids etc.
    GOD: I did but you aborted them.

5. whitetop says:

If you think Cecile sounds bright you should have heard some of what her mother had to say. Ma Richards claimed to be a recovering alcoholic but it was difficult to tell the difference when she opened her mouth.

6. Dynalady says:

Whitetop–this fellow Texan remembers those days. Ma Richards was so big on taxpayer funding for abortions she demanded it practically every time she opened that big mouth of hers.

Terry–be warned about searching out video on Ma Richards. I can still hear her–that gravelly smoker’s voice of an old, country Texas drunk –“Ih-yutz taahm we got gub’mint out ah air bay-ed-rums.” But it was perfectly fine to have ‘gubmint’ all in our pants –pants pocketbook, that is. She & Mark White are why Texas is still red today, I’m convinced.
    Cecile Richards–woman, you are a vile, black-hearted, wicked hypocrite. So unbelievably hypocritical it would almost be funny except that they are killing babies in the womb & selling the parts for genetic research while telling these young women that ‘its not human.’
    There are none so blind as those who just won’t see….

• Terry says:

Dynalady & Whitetop….I must plead ignorance. I didn’t realize the ‘Ma Richards’ you referred to was Ann Richards. I didn’t even know she was Cecile’s mother.
      When I googled ‘Cecile Richard’s mother”, it all came together. Now I see where Cecile got her character and morality ( or lack of it).

I tried to find a video of Ma Ann speaking on abortion, but I had no luck.
      I did however find this groundbreaking speech she once gave :

7. Blossom Kraft says: