CNN busted staging rescue

The king of fake news gets caught staging a fake rescue.  They are pathetic creatures.  The supermarket rags are more credible.

THIS should be front page news.

13 Responses to CNN busted staging rescue

1. malenurseken says:

Front page news AND live news broadcasts nationwide

2. clyde says:

How these shitstains stay in business is beyond me.

3. captbogus2 says:

CNN was the only news agency that recorded the Challenger disaster.
    …….
    Kinda makes you wonder, don’t it…

No one hates CNN and FAKE NEWS more than I do.
    However, I am on the fence with this one. I do think that was 2 different people. You can hear the reporter jogging to the man in the truck,between :28 and :33 , but when the man in the shorts is seen, he is walking at a leisurely pace.

That being said, it is the fault of CNN and the rest of the FAKE NEWS leftie driven media that so much mistrust and hate is directed at them, since the majority of their “news” IS lying BS. They will never be trusted again by reasonable people.

Did I just defend CNN ? I will be hanging myself shortly.

• Hardnox says:

Dude, how did the reporter change his clothes so fast? That guy is faster than Rosie O’Donnell at a buffet.

• Terry says:

THAT is fast !
        My point is, we don’t know what type pants or shoes the reporter had on before he ran to the truck. He may have already had on the long pants and boots. It appears to me that the guy casually walking up in the shorts and flip-flops was just a looky-lou passing by.
        Listen closely between :28 and :33 ( on my video ).You can hear the reporter actually jogging to the truck, and then SHAZAM !…flip-flop dude is strolling up.

I’m tying the noose as I type 🙁

5. malenurseken says:

Well I guess I dont see 2 guys there with red hoodies! Between .28 and .33 it shows a guy running to the scene across the screen! Wearing SHORTS! But during the rescue theres only ONE guy wearing a red hoodie in black pants and boots! What happened to the guy in shorts? If there was 2 guys why arent they both shown after the rescue? Did they let the poor bastard in shorts fall in and drown?

• Terry says:

This is my last attempt.
      At :29 to :34, CNN dude can be seen and heard running .
      At :32, flip-flop dude is casually strolling up.

I rest my case.
      NEVER breathe a word to ANYONE that I tried to defend CNN !!

6. malenurseken says:

Only guy wearing shorts is the guy supposedly rescued! Wearing a BLUE TANK! Could HE have changed his top to pretend he was in distress and needed CNN saving? GUY running across the screen?