A Critical Warning

Pay attention to this one. She was at the Charlottesville event and reports what she saw and was subjected to. She brought along a friend from South Africa. If you don’t know about what is happening there, you should look into it as well.

I do believe she is correct that this is the start of the communist revolution in this country and you had best be prepared to fight it.

She needs to have a constitutional lawyer start a class action suit against the organizations financed by George Soros and directed by the Obamas.

11 Responses to A Critical Warning

1. I.R. Wayright says:

She asked that you make this video go viral folks. I know we can help make that happen. I did my part.

2. Uriel says:

Great find IR. It’s sickening but with documentation should shake up a lot of people

Good find I.R.

The young lady said it well. The group’s message would have been have been valid had the Klan not been there in full regalia. Ditto with the assholes with the Nazi flags. Unite the Right needs to shed themselves of the racist groups if they want to be taken seriously.

Regardless, even assholes have a right to speak accorded to our Constitution.

There’s no doubt that the communists are on the march. They must be stopped. It’s not optional.

It’s time these groups are labeled as domestic terrorists.

4. adsf says:

could you not see from the start that this was a soros trap?
    don’t allow yourself to be caught in the company of racists, and you won’t fall into it.

• I.R. Wayright says:

The real racists showed up uninvited. And the trap wasn’t sprung until they were told to leave. By then it was too late to escape without being attacked while the police “stood down.” Did you not watch the whole video. She said her group included black and hispanic patriotic individuals. No racism there.
      If you aren’t interested in preserving this country as it was originally intended then you won’t be offended when someone tries to deny you your constitutional rights.

5. Robert Miller says:

She said in the video that our Government was responsible,among other agencies? Isn’t Trump the current Government? Why would Trump promote or support this sort of attack? Can someone please explain that to me?

• I.R. Wayright says:

I’m sure she meant the “deep state” part of the government consisting of left over Obama supporters that will be harder to get rid of than a case of herpes. She also meant the state governor, mayor and vice mayor who were complicit in the fiasco that unfolded.
      Trump has a lot on his plate right now but a public outcry (by those who are tuned in to the truth instead of the MSM) might have to be raised or we will not see any justice come out of this.
      Personally I don’t care about the damned statues. BUT, the girl warned this is the first step in a revolution.
      Strap in Bob, this is going to be a bumpy ride.

6. Wise Owl says:

I read that the Justice Department may prosecute McAuliffe for this. God, I sure hope so! He CAUSED it to happen!