From the Burning Platform:

Pax Dickinson was at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville. He presents solid evidence that the VA State Police had explicit orders to drive the UTR protestors into antifa to be assaulted, because authorities wanted the violence to happen so that they could revitalize their flagging anti-White Narrative.

One, it looks to me like there are a lot of dindus in antifa. So in all but name this is essentially the start of RAHOWA.

Two, Trump has played this very well so far. He has condemned violence “on all sides”, and now he’s having DOJ and FBI investigate the events in C’ville, and that means VA governor McAuliffe and the VSP, along with their antifa pets, will be put under the spotlight for collusion to deny the right to free assembly, rioting, and incitement of violence. Contra uber antiwhite scumbag McAuliffe, there’s no place in America for his brand of leftist anarcho-tyranny.

This was a classic pincer movement, and it worked. VSP to the north, antifa filth to the south, no exits east or west. As far as I’m concerned this is nothing short of a declaration of war by one faction of Americans against another.

oo

Exactly right.  I hope the DoJ nails McAuliffe to the wall over this.

12 Responses to Pax Dickinson: “Virginia State Police had explicit orders to drive [Unite the Right] into the antifa so we’d be assaulted”

1. Shar says:

I’m sure the gov took the video from the National Guard and it will never see daylight.

2. I.R. Wayright says:

Is it true that AR-15s and hand guns were being carried by some of those attacked by Antifa? Why weren’t they used to defend themselves? IF there are any more gatherings of Unite the Right, or similar organizations, they must be prepared to defend themselves from the rioting crowds and the police that enable them.
    And, why not go to the source of these troubles and deal with the ultimate leaders?
    Katonah, NY and Chicago, IL are the spots you will need to travel to.

3. Dynalady says:

This is very disturbing. Like it was a big setup. Even b4 this event took place, Cable news media, Fed,State & local authorities were spewing such bile the whole disaster had a feeling of inevitability about it.

Am also now seeing stories that the original organizer Kesslar is an Obama Occupier guy–supposedly ‘former.’ Who knows? I watched this website’s reposted video interview of him the other day. I was surprised that he openly & often said, “we’re the Alt-Rt & they’re trying to suppress us.” I don’t know anybody who actually knows what the ‘alt-rt’ is, much less who accepts that label from the Left. So, I thought that was odd.

Also odd–media seemed obsessed w/convincing everybody that the original demonstrators were KKK. I didn’t think there was any KKK for decades, so I was surprised that they actually found any KKKers, even in Virginia. Plus, 100% of KKK membership in the past was always Democrats–so, the idea that political Right Conservatives are now KKK just doesn’t make any sense to me.

What is going on?
    Law enforcement–this was a big lose for all of you thanks to VSP & Charlottesville police. If you are happy obeying orders to corral & herd peaceful citizens into crowds of armed, violent thugs & then stand-down & watch the blood flow, then you are a massive part of the problem. Been thinking lately of the story of David. He stole a loyal subject’s wife, then sent him into battle & told the rest of the guys to withdraw (or ‘stand down’) so Uriah would be killed. God’s punishment on David for this murder was that ‘the sword of violence will never depart from your house.’

I hate all this violence. Wish those responsible would be caught, put in prison & never get out.

4. Wise Owl says:

I think this is the beginning of Civil War II, I am sad to say. These events will increase both in frequency and intensity until lead starts flying. What happens then? Martial law? Door-to-door confiscation of guns? Totalitarian tyranny with no means to fight back? NWO?

All this scares the crap out of me!

• Hardnox says:

Don’t be scared. Our side will prevail. The adults always do in the end. It’s the in-between time that tests us.

• Wise Owl says:

But the carnage and destruction as we re-take our country is what’s frightening. If 3/4 Million died in the first Civil War, would 10x die the second?

5. Edsss says:

Never, EVER, EVER trust the police!!!!! NEVER!, no exceptions. VSP is guilty as charged! Don’t believe it??…ask LaVoy Finicum RE: OSP!

I just sent this to the lefties I’m battling at POLITICO. I can’t wait to see how they will try to twist it.