The Second American Civil War

an excellent summation by former Navy SEAL Matt Bracken.

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

8 Responses to The Second American Civil War

1. Shar says:

Holy crap Gunny what a pickle we are in. What now? Surprised about Tom Cotton. He had me fooled. Knew about Mcmaster and the rest.

2. Wise Owl says:

Not surprising, but very depressing and sad to think that evil could prevail. My naive hope is that when Civil War II starts, that our military respects the Constitution, not a corrupt power, but that’s too much to hope for Pence.

Very disturbing news about Tom Cotton.

4. Pingback: HN&F | Gunny G: The Second American Civil War | Brittius

• I.R. Wayright says:

Disclaimer, I do not agree with all the conclusions in the article I linked to above.
      But there is some truth and incriminating statements right out of the mouths of the elites.

5. captbogus2 says:

I read the comments here and in other sites. and come to the conclusion that most of the readers are ‘Summertime Patriots’ at best. From the comments I also gather that about 85% have never been in a life threatening situation or seen a comrade die up close crying for their mother. The closest most of the readers have been is a John Wayne war movie and don’t realize the dead don’t come alive for the next movie…

6. captbogus2 says:

What I’m trying to say, Gunnery Sgt., is most folks don’t have a clue They just don’t have a clue.