Reserve Your Copy Now !

I hope you have digested your dinner. Emergency aid is available at the bottom of this page.

Just months after ‘its’ release from prison, former U.S. Army intelligence analyst, and present pardoned traitor Chelsea/Bradley Manning, has posed for Vogue magazine. ‘It’ will appear in the magazine’s September issue. Pin-up posters will most likely be available soon afterward.

View image on Twitter

Chelsea E. Manning

If that is freedom, please lock me up and destroy the key.
AS I PROMISED :
~Terry
Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Reserve Your Copy Now !

1. Bobbie P. says:

And you waste bandwidth legitimizing this?

2. vonmesser says:

We NEED a POS button

3. Popular Front says:

I don’t care what anyone says about this creep, even if he’s had his goodies sliced off he still looks like a male. (I won’t say man, ever)

Looks like a target to me.

I find it stunning that people are so effed up in the head that they don’t know what sex they are. I read it’s somewhere south of .03% of the population. Even the queers don’t like them. Yet the remaining 99.97% of the population need to tolerate and accept this shit as “normal”. Yeah right. Thank you Batears. Asshole!

5. clyde says:

You forgot something. Namely a frigging spew alert. No matter what these morons do,they can NEVER change the GENETIC makeup. They’re STILL going to be what the eff they were when the stupid shits were born.

• Terry says:

Geez Clyde…I supplied a 1st Aid kit and Eye Bleach, now you want spew alerts too ?
      You ain’t turning snowflake on us are you ? Bwahahahahaaaa….

6. SafeSpace says:

Manning is a leftist progressive science denier, but OF COURSE “it” gets a pass, being a poster child for the jackwagon culture. (BTW, is that a beer belly I see, or a baby bump?)

• Terry says:

It’s probably not a beer belly, as I’m sure ‘it’ only drinks spritzers.
      Must be a baby bump. ‘it’ has chopped off anything else that would cause a lump in a bathing suit.

7. tiretramp says:

Enjoy, its your money that paid for this creep.

8. Pingback: The Weekly Headlines – August 12th – posted 13 August – Br Andrew's Muses