Tucker takes on an environmentalist who agrees with Bill Nye ‘The Science Guy’ that views and true progress in climate change reform will only happen after the older generation dies off.

This so-called self-described scientist is a total douche.  I think he should lead by example and off himself, or maybe deserve a personal meteor.  He is using precious oxygen that thinking individuals also use while polluting the planet with his useless drivel.

Tucker did a good job dotting his eye.

13 Responses to Asshat Alert: Lefty Douche Who Believes Older People Should Die Off to Save the Planet

1. malenurseken says:

YEA because they KNOW the older ones werent indoctrinated and taught their BULLSHIT! BUT regardless itll ne3ver happen! Im armed and ready, and 59! And in gd shape! Ill pick one of the terroriststs off BEFORE they get close! Grew up shooting and with GUNS! BRING IT ON!!!!

2. malenurseken says:

BILL NYE WILL DIE

3. malenurseken says:

MORONIC SCIENTIST!

4. Popular Front says:

So, the old ‘Soylent Green’ concept is still around hmmm? The wannabe liberal ruling elite want to use ground up and processed elderly white folks to feed the useless mouths of the Third World. Over THEIR dead bodies I’d say.

5. vonMesser says:

Maybe, just maybe, there should be a bounty on these morons. I might suggest that for every one of them that dies, the aggregate IQ of the nation will increase.

6. Pingback: HN&F | Asshat Alert: Lefty Douche Who Believes Older People Should Die Off to Save the Planet | Brittius

7. clyde says:

These assholes. I always say, ” why don’t YOU clowns off YOURSELVES first. Set a good example.

8. I.R. Wayright says:

Anyone who is concerned about CO2 levels in the atmosphere should simply be told to quit exhaling.

9. Navyvet says:

Whenever an effing liberal opens their mouth, you can always apply the liberal mantra….”For thee but certainly not for me.”

10. SafeSpace says:

I like this plan!! Let’s start by offing Bill Nye’s grandparents.