Attack of the Swamp Creature

Back but not by popular demand… A corrupt warmongering Neocon swamp creature.

THE DOG OF WAR

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

10 Responses to Attack of the Swamp Creature

1. Shar says:

McCain never fails to show his true colors. In his hatred for Trump he stabbed every American in the back. Now we have to listen to the bs about his cancer treatment.
    Who gives a crap…..not me.

2. McRodent couldn’t be more of a traitor if he showed up to vote wearing a Nazi uniform.
    That arrogant, senile Quisling piece of shit should never have left the hospital alive.

• GunnyG says:

Hadenoughalready,

It was one last stab in the back for Trump and we’re just collateral damage.

• Oh, I’m sure it’s not his last but it certainly is his most obvious act of treason to date – so far. Until he drops dead, he’s as dangerous as an un-pinned live grenade.

“Barack Lagoon”. ROTFLMAOASCAOTS !!

4. clyde says:

Too bad this walking douche hasn’t assumed room temperature.

5. Hadagutfull says:

Not all lefties have brain cancer but all have the symptoms, this Trojan will not be missed!

6. Wendy says:

Hateful old man! I can’t help but wonder if this is a case of self loathing. He has already admitted to “singing” under intense pressure. Can I criticize it? No. I wasn’t there, but I don’t think he was the hero he imagines himself! A bitter old man taking stabs at our President is truly pathetic!!!

• As I understand it, Trump supported McCain during his run for office and this is how McCain repays him? Talk about a lack of common decency or loyalty!
      He’s nothing but a user who’s out for no one but himself. He’s a genuine piece of shit and he deserves whatever Karma comes his way!