Leftists: Please Note What Has Not Happened In Minneapolis

In the wake of the shooting of an unarmed white female by a non-white Muslim uniformed officer, it is worthwhile to itemize what has NOT happened.  Our friends on the left, please take notes.

a) Donald Trump has NOT led a mob of people chanting “White Lives Matter” as they smash shop windows and torch Minneapolis businesses.

b) Jeff Sessions has NOT brought the Klan to town, in search of non-white males to lynch.

c) The media have NOT created a circus atmosphere, designed to obscure any efforts to root out the truth about the shooting.

d) Conservative talk show hosts have NOT ranted that this incident is what happens when Democrat females run cities and police departments.

f) Mohamed Noor has NOT been labelled a “white Muslim” and mocked by Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

g) Laura Ingraham has NOT appeared in blog posts brandishing Officer Noor’s mock-decapitated head.

h) John Hagee has NOT rushed to his pulpit to warn Minneapolis that their Muslim “chickens are comin’ home to roost”.

Gee.  Compare this situation to those surrounding the deaths of Freddie Gray, or Trayvon Martin.  Is it not interesting to note how civilized and disciplined people react (even to the most questionable and sick homicides).

— SafeSpace —

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Leftists: Please Note What Has Not Happened In Minneapolis

1. Uriel says:

excellent points SafeSpace but they are going to sail a “safe distance” above liberal MSM because they do not fit into the convoluted and prejudicial meme of their so called “reporting”

2. I.R. Wayright says:

“e) Trump’s ICE has NOT rounded up all Muslim males in Minneapolis and deported them.”
    There’s still time, isn’t there?

3. Wise Owl says:

I am sure some liberals will accuse me of being racist– I am not. BUT, when it comes to ATTITUDES, I am 100% attitudist! When people talk about reparations for something my ancestors MIGHT have done 500 years ago, I get incensed. I feel bad for the American Indian, because of what European settlers did to them and what I foresee Muslim immigrants doing to us 50 years from now. BUT, I had nothing to do with it and do not approve of it. So, BLM, NAACP, CAIR, and other RACIST organizations can go to hell.
    A person’s skin color is invisible, until they open their mouths and start making demands, barely able to speak the English language and wondering why their hostility and ebonics prevents them from getting meaningful jobs. I have seen the same sort of behaviour from whites and Hispanics, as well as occasional Asians. I will venture to say that 95% of us are more likely ATTITUDISTS than racists.

Excellent list SafeSpace. The differences are a prime example of why our side are not the barbarians in the mix. That is exclusively the left. However, if the assholes keep up their violent shit I am sure our side can and will muster our inner barbarian from our Viking past to end this idiocy.

5. Wendy says:

Thanks Nox! I’m mostly Scandinavian, with some Mediteranian mixed in. Years ago I had my ancestry done by a DNA test from Natl. Geographic. I’m doing a second one with Ancestry.com Sorry I misspelled Mediteranian, but you get the point!

I. The muzzie cop has not been arrested, had his home address made public, nor had threats made against his family.