Meme Wars : The Trumpers Strike Back

Humorless CNN threw a hissy fit after President Trump tweeted a meme created by ‘HanA**holeSolo’ to his followers. I’m sure you’ve all seen it by now, but because I like it so much, here it is again :

Last week, CNN writer Andrew Kaczynski  bragged about suppressing the creator’s Constitutionally-guaranteed free-speech rights by threatening to dox him. Here’s the statement :

CNN is not publishing ‘HanA**holeSolo’s’ name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. Should HanA**holeSolo ever revert to his nefarious meme-making ways, “CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.”

CNN’s bullying of a private citizen was widely condemned, and never ones to back down to the oppressive left, Trump supporters rallied with memes of their own. Here is just a sample of the many, many, many, (did I mention many ?) available on YouTube :
Ya like baseball ?

Maybe you prefer battles, ala Braveheart :

Matrix your thing ?

And my own personal favorite :

You can see dozens more on YouTube HERE
Or enjoy many of them on Twitter HERE
The CNN meme war continues, and the memes are hilarious and witty. Let that be a lesson to the biased, fake news media: When you try to silence one Trump supporter, thousands more will crop up in his place.
MAGA!
~Terry
Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Meme Wars : The Trumpers Strike Back

1. JoAnn says:

LMAO!! LOVE THESE.. I WANT MORE…

2. Popular Front says:

Man that brings back some distant memories! Leopold……Leopold…..LEOPOLD!

On the baseball one, if I missed a pop fly like that while I was wearing a glove like a bucket I’d hang it up forever.

• Terry says:

You had a glove ? I didn’t know they wore them for soccer. LOL

• Popular Front says:

Soccer? SOCCER? That’s a girl’s game. Real men play RUGBY, where for 80 unpadded minutes 30 guys try to beat the shit out of each other, performing acts of violence that would get you jailed in no seconds flat if you did them on the street. Afterwards everybody hits the bar.

• Terry says:

So, what your saying is that you played soccer ? Bwahahahahahaaa…
          Just kiddin’ Mate.
          Rugby is definitely a bruiser sport. I went to a few practices and decided I liked my teeth better.

• Popular Front says:

Like I always say Terry, as long as you can keep laughing you’re never defeated. Cheers

• Terry says:

Damn skippy, PF.

• Popular Front says:

?

• Terry says:

1.damn skippy(Adjective)
                  A term of approval or excitement

2.damn skippy(Adjective)
                  An indication of agreement

In other words, I agree with your comment PF. Hell, I even thought ‘skippy’ was Aussie ! LOL

• Popular Front says:

Got it. I’m a bit slow this morning, too much Vitamin Jim (Beam) last night. Actually ‘skippy’ is what Ethnic Aussies call Anglo Aussies. We call them ‘Wogs’ but nobody is offended. Generally speaking, in Australia the more you insult someone it means the more you like or respect them if done in the right way. It is one of the hardest things for newbies to understand about Australian culture.

Excellent. My barbarian side liked the Braveheart meme. 🙂
    Maybe we should do it for real.

• Terry says:

I knew you’d favor that one Nox. I looked for one where Trump was ‘Rowdy Yates’ on “Rawhide” for you, but no luck so far.

4. Jules Smith says:

Check this out…hehehehehehttps://www.etsy.com/listing/542631923/liberal-tears-weatherproof-vinyl?ref=listing-shop-header-1

5. Uriel says:

Across the country people are getting fed up not only with fake news but Antifa, BLM and all of the garbage going on. Other countries like Bulgaria are going after the Soros group WE SHOULD BE TOO. But boy are those memes funny!

• Terry says:

I know I sure am Uriel.I think it will soon grow into enough lib tears for them to drown in.
      I pray that Trump & Co. are working on a plan to get Ol’ George.

6. Pingback: Just when you thought it was safe… More CNN Memes! – IOTW Report

7. @Mr_Pinko says:

CHECK out the MEME CONTEST PolitOpinion.com and TheConservativeTreeHouse.com have going. $1000 in prizes

• GruntOfMonteCristo says:

Thanks for dropping by, Pinko, and thanks for the link, MJA!

• Terry says:

Holy Shit…that’s gonna start a National movement ! I can’t wait to see the entries.
      You have some good ones in there Pinko. I’m gonna cruise back over there later and peruse a bit more.
      Thanks for dropping by.

8. GruntOfMonteCristo says:

Terry, you sure hit the big time with this meme post. Great job, Dude!

• Terry says:

So it seems Grunt. You can only scream at the SUMPs for so long before you just have to sit back and laugh at their ignorance. Those meme creators are doing a great job of supplying us with plenty of material.

On a side note..I read your post about Sol. It was a great tribute to a great man. Well done.
      RIP Bill.

• Totally agree, Buddy. It’s always best if we can get people to laugh at them. It’s what they deserve, and it’s the one punishment they really, really hate.

Thanks for stopping by Sol’s post. Appreciate it!

9. Pingback: The Weekly Headlines 23 July 2017. – Br Andrew's Muses