Asshat Alert: Anti-Trump protesters block downtown San Francisco

The freak show continues…

Keep it up assholes.  You don’t represent the majority of American people.

Mind you, these are the same assholes that are perfectly OK with Hillary’s criminalities and Obama’s shredding of the constitution… among other things.

17 Responses to Asshat Alert: Anti-Trump protesters block downtown San Francisco

1. JoAnn says:

I CANT BELIEVE THEY WALK AND TALK AMONG US…SCARY THAT PEOPLE ARE RAISING THESE CRITTERS!!!

2. clyde says:

These asswagons wouldn’t know a fascist from a fruitcake. To see either, they just need to look in a mirror.

3. Adrienne says:

Don’t they shit in the streets in San Francisco? It used to be such a beautiful city full of cosmopolitan people. Now it’s full of weirdos.

• The Night Wind says:

The City of San Francisco actually has a website for pedestrians—like a traffic report—on which sidewalks to avoid because they’re covered with feces. But it’s not the only Leftist dystopia with this problem:

• Popular Front says:

San Francisco in the late 60s was a great place. I hopped a ride there in 1969 on R&R with MATS to Travis – totally illegally btw but being Aussie I didn’t give a rats. I got back to SVN 3 days AWOL, blued screwed and tattoed. Great time!

• Hardnox says:

Those were the good old day PF. Now one needs to be afraid for being straight.

• Popular Front says:

True but only because us regular folks just get on with our lives and see no need to flaunt our sexuality whereas the queers are constantly squealing and shrieking and pushing their homo beliefs in peoples faces.

The 60s & 70s were damn good fun (give or take a war or two for me) and everybody was basically fuqing everybody else so I certainly got my share but I didn’t then and don’t now feel the need to tell everyone about it.

That is the thing that pisses me off about all this LGBTXYZBS stuff. Fine, be queer. I don’t mind at all but for crying out loud STFU about it will you?

4. Wise Owl says:

The frightening thing is that these are the Millenials, this is what they really believe (thanks to corrupt media), AND THEY VOTE!!!!!

• Hardnox says:

The poor lemmings have been indoctrinated. It’s really not their fault. We’ll see if they grow out of it. Doubtful though.

5. Wendy says:

I’m a home grown California Native. I was born in 1950 and the 50’s and the 60’s were a prime time to be in San Francisco. My family and I went just for the great ride up north on Hwy 1. Next to the Pacific Ocean all the way. Years later, Terry & I did the same thing. Gharadeli Square and the Farmers Market are just some of the highlights. No queers, but lots of happy tourists just enjoying it all. It used to be a GREAT place to go!!!

6. Uriel says:

If I’m not mistaken this is the same rally where Antifa, Mexicans and LGBT.. got into a knock-down slap and scream fight, The Dem party has so many factions, none can decide who should lead.

• Terry says:

I’d pay good money to watch that Uriel. I’m unable to find any link to it though. If you have one please share it.

7. vonmesser says:

In the words of that famous philosopher, Buggs Bunny, GOSH, WHAT A MAROON.