The Verdict Is IN

and it can no longer be denied that Democrat-run States suck. The REAL problem is how to keep these Liberal vermin in their own rundown, taxed to the limit, crime-ridden crapholes and out of our Red States. Like cancer cells that have metastisized, they infect whatever Red State they migrate to, i.e., Austin TX, Colorado, etc.

Well wonder of wonders, Liberalism continues to be a failure while good old-fashioned Conservatism STILL works after about 300 years or so. No screaming eagle sh*t huh?

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

16 Responses to The Verdict Is IN

1. Shar says:

Surprised New York isn’t in #5. Good post. Interesting Montana Dem Gov.

A little off topic:

2. Brittius says:

Aw, c’mon, Gunny… Here in New York, the liberal governor, Andrew Cuomo, has allowed a jihad camp to operate. Now he is mute, after State Police found an arsenal in the camp, and talk has it there are full auto stuff that has not been charged under federal law. Improvised ordnance. Nothing said. The other three jihad camps are operational. The ragheads must have paid the governor, real good ($$$).

On a “happy” note, I have 60×100 foot piece of land with 1100 sq.ft. house. My taxes are almost $12K. Police response time in average is 40 minutes. The local newspaper owns the local news on cable television, and they are pro-gun control. Only “happy” news. They say there is no need, to be armed.

Gunny, I’m so damned f*cking happy, I could shit my f*cking pants, with a smile.

• GunnyG says:

Brother,

You need to unass that place ASAP, if you can.

• Brittius says:

This is the governor election cycle in NYS/2017. Cuomo has come out of the woodwork, and as usual, I expect the stupid voters to keep him as governor. He is a troublemaking jerk that is habitual and refuses to stop. His father was a four term governor and did little to help anyone other than welfare people. The brother is on CNN. The neighbor is George Soros. All negative news somehow, and mysteriously, gets pulled. Maybe if the terrorists do something rash, voters will pull their heads out of their assholes.

• Uriel says:

No doubt about him continuing so long as he has all those Muslim and illegals votes Hush money ya know works wonders.

• Brittius says:

The mess created when he was at HUD, and placed millions of homes in foreclosure, made him unelectable. But he gets elected, as a state governor. He’s a corrupt puppet.

• SafeSpace says:

We have room a-plenty for you, brother Brittius, in the north Georgia mountains. Decent and ot overly remote land is available at about $7K/acre, construction costs are low, and also laughably low property and school taxes ($3K / year on a $150K home about covers it). County sheriff’s guys are friendly, wave to you as you pass ’em on the road, conduct the local concealed-carry NRA classes. I’m on a first-name basis with our county commissioner and the president of our biggest local bank. My county is very, very pale-looking, about 99.5% so at last count. The county’s state rep, and the region’s US rep, are both Tea Party, If you choose to live near one of the major roads, you can get fiber optic internet, and work from home. So there is literally no excuse for staying in NY State!!

• Brittius says:

My wife insisted on staying here because of the grandchildren. I wanted to go to Florida, but she said that she wanted snow, so I looked in Maine and West Virginia. She said that I can go, because she knows that, once I get into any farm or backwoods, I have a real serious problem going back to New York. Haven’t been in Georgia since the late 1970s. Beautiful place. Wonderful people.

• GunnyG says:

SafeSpace,

North Georgia = God’s Country!

Brittius, tell the wife that if you can more to N Georgia, she can fly back to NY to visit 2-3 times a year!

3. Popular Front says:

Very interesting to note the geography of those ‘Best Run’ states. Aside from Florida and Tennessee, all the others are interior states and seemingly free of liberal infection. Perhaps the next War Of Secession will be Interior vs Coast?

• Uriel says:

Good observation Popular and for now probably accurate

• Popular Front says:

Cheers Uriel. I had thought of migrating to the USA some years back and the places I most desired to live were Montana, Wyoming, N&S Dakota or Idaho. Wide open spaces, friendly locals and good varied climate were my desires. Big cities (or towns ftm) are not for me. Now I’m not so sure plus at my age now the govmint may not accept me; white, conservative, Christian 30 year veteran that I am.

4. captbogus2 says:

Gunny: A couple of years ago a woman wrote a Letter to the Editor of The Austin-American Statesman (Austin’s premier lib newspaper). In the letter she was complaining about how Austin’s property tax increases had forced her to put her house in a very desirable neighborhood on the market because she could no longer afford the tax. She wrote, “I don’s understand why they have done this to me. After all, I voted for every bond issue; I voted for every library, every bicycle land and every public park issue.”
    Talk about…………