One More Reason I Love President Trump

Check this out.  POTUS was on his way into Marine One after returning from the G20 Summit.  The wind was very strong and blew the hat off one of the Marines.  See the video:

Donald Trump is a man of the people.  Make no mistake about that.  I could write 100 thousand words and nothing could describe what this simple act by POTUS displays.

Oohrah!

13 Responses to One More Reason I Love President Trump

1. Wingman says:

Somehow the fake news will try and turn this into a racist act by Trump.

2. malenurseken says:

Fake news will start meeting resistance from WE THE PEOPLE NOW! We are done PUSSY FOOTING! GREAT VIDEO!. Barry Soetoro would never done what trump did!

3. malenurseken says:

Town hall meeting here in ND yesterday. Heide Heitcamp, our DEM senator! PRO OBUMMACARE! And yea Dems were there to intimidate anti Democrat people. I got a friend who was there. 70 year old man! He was pushed, shoved, encircled by COWARD Dems! Finally got to his car and left! OH one of those DEMS would been on ground if they tried that to me. Good thing I wasnt there. Prob be in jail now! But Americans are SICK of the BS. WE WILL FIGHT

4. Popular Front says:

Poor Marine was probably hugely embarrassed to be ‘incorrectly dressed’ in front of his President. Just shows everybody what a regular guy DJT is.

5. Peppermint says:

What a gem we have in Donald Trump. I love him too.

Remember how Hussein had the Marine stand there holding an umbrella over him?

What a difference between BHO and Trump!

I love that guy !
    Of course, obozo had the special “Latte Salute” for the Marines :

• Hardnox says:

Yup, that was one more reason Marines did not make eye contact with Batears but they do now with DJT. It’s a small detail but a big deal.

7. Dynalady says:

So admire Trump’s energy & drive. He’s what..70? And after a busy, intense international conference overseas, no jet-lag POTUS is clapping his hands while striding to his next job; putting the Marine’s hat back on as if to say, “Come ON Let’s GO!!” To a young soldier 50 yrs younger than him. I pity whatever’s on the To Do list today. It’s gonna get DONE.

Be afraid, Lefties–for once American taxpayers are getting all the government we’re paying for.

May all right-minded Americans, esp our men, be so driven to M.A.G.A.