Mad Dog Bites Poodles

“The Secretary of Defense has frozen a decision by former President Barack Obama to recruit transgender soldiers this year, and a new poll shows the planned recruitment freeze is very popular.

“Two of every three swing voters say the Pentagon should postpone plans to accept “transgender” people who are trying to live as members of the opposite sex, according to the new poll by Rasmussen Reports.

“Defense Secretary James Mattis explained his June 30 decision to delay Obama’s plan for six months, just before it was to begin operating:

“‘Since becoming the Secretary of Defense, I have emphasized that the Department of Defense must measure each policy decision against one critical standard: will the decision affect the readiness and lethality of the force? Put another way, how will the decision affect the ability of America’s military to defend the nation? It is against this standard that I provide the following guidance on the way forward in accessing transgender individuals into the military Services.’

“The six-month delay will encourage and help opponents lobby against Obama’s pro-transgender policy.”

Story Here

WHEW !!

~Terry

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Mad Dog Bites Poodles

1. Uriel says:

Whilst I have nothing against Gays who want to exercise their rights to defend and protect our country at all, I do have a serious problem with cross ventilators who can’t figure out a damn thing. They actually to me appear to be a Serious issue if they can not dress in correct uniform. In their case people across the world would laugh then target them and anyone near them for horrible deaths even beyond normal warfare. At least as I saw them pictured. I hope he does stop the practice.

2. clyde says:

Time for ALL this stupid social engineering crap to END. The sole purpose of our military is to defend our freedoms, kill our enemies, and destroy as much of their stuff as possible, NOT as some leftist social experiment.

• I.R. Wayright says:

Amen.
      And may I suggest to all who post articles that we address the former anointed one as “The Fake Former President.” Or the “Undocumented Former President” would work as well.

3. Shar says:

I agree with Mad Dog and all comments. The military is no place for those confused about their gender. If people choose to be light in the loafers or crossdress, do it elsewhere.

4. Peppermint says:

Agree with Mattis. Someone who has a problem figuring out what the heck they are should not be serving in our military. We need straight up, mentally sound people who serve.

• Terry says:

I’m sure the libs would agree with you Pepp. That would be like giving them a “Get Out Of Jail Free” card. 😉

5. vonMesser says:

Put them all in the 69th Para-Fairy Division and send them to fight ISIS in their pink cammie uniforms,

6. 1st TN cofefe regular says:

It’s truly amazing that people tip toe around this subject so I’ll say it, transgenderism is a mental disorder! They need help and not guns. the depravity of mankind noes no bounds.

• Terry says:

Welcome to our site, 1st TN.
      You won’t find any tip toeing around here. We call a perv a perv.
      And yep, those faggots are nuttier than peanut brittle.

I had hoped that Mattis would end this stupid shit. Common sense dictates this action. The military is not for social experiments. Sadly the left always uses them for such twaddle.

8. Shar says:

Nox when I read six months hold I thought it was his way of letting it die on the vine.
    Hopefully in six months no one will think about it. You know rose colored glasses and all.