Newt Gingrich: Congress Should Have Obama Testify Under Oath

The left and their narrative is coming unglued as is their criminality… and it’s a beautiful thing.  Thank you President Trump for setting these asshole up to be hoisted on their own petard.

Let the prosecutions begin.  Screw Congress.  AG Sessions needs to file charges.

9 Responses to Newt Gingrich: Congress Should Have Obama Testify Under Oath

1. Peppermint says:

Yeah, doubt that would ever happen, but there is a question I’d like to ask, “where was Obama on the night of Benghazi”. We still don’t know. Maybe he was in bed with one of his male lovers or snorting cocaine.

I’m being facetious. I’d love to see him asked what he meant when he told Medvedev “I’ll be more flexible”.

• Hardnox says:

Amen. This list of events that we all would like to see is a long one.

Rumor has it that his BFF Reggie Love was there that night.

The “flexibility thing… I’ll leave that to your imagination.

2. I.R. Wayright says:

The truth isn’t in anybody from the left that you put on trial. Swearing to tell the truth is irrelevant to them. Just count the times Hillary said, “I don’t recall.” Or “I don’t have any specific recollection of that.” Then there are the incidents of outright fabrication like “we landed in Bosnia under sniper fire.”
    Does anybody think asking Obama to tell the truth will bear any fruit?
    Dream on suckers. You better have iron clad proof and the correct answers before asking him to open his pie hole about anything incriminating. He’ll otherwise just plead the 5th.

3. Shar says:

I.R. my thoughts exactly. Plead the 5th or tell some long winded fairytale. I’m surprised they have the stones to call him in. It would be fun to watch him squirm and be humiliated for being asked questions.

4. malenurseken says:

Well just plain asking them about it is one thing. They have to be put on defensive. They need to be ACCUSED! With evidence already obtained and hard questioned. And CALLED liars when caught in one!

5. Navyvet says:

Obama? Truth? Bwahahaha. That dickwad couldnt tell the truth if it was to his advantage.