Reader Poll: Should POTUS Fire Special Counsel Mueller?

We’d like to know what our readers think.  Please pass this poll around.

Should President Trump Fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

18 Responses to Reader Poll: Should POTUS Fire Special Counsel Mueller?

1. Danne says:

DUH!! F*** YES!

It’s a tough call. Trump is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn’t.
    I don’t see a good outcome by letting a friend of Comey’s lead this ‘investigation’, but if he fires him it would throw more gas on the libtard fire.
    No matter the outcome, they will never give it up. It’s all they have.

3. Ragnar says:

In my opinion, President Trump has laid another good trap for the “maroons,” quote BUGS. And all will be exposed, again….Don’t count out the Prez.

4. Uriel says:

On one hand this will add strength to the Dem push. On the other it is UNsanctioned purpose once the original purpose has been served. Both are dangerous to the constitution. If this continues I can see a completely stalled presidential term. We are already witnessing massive amounts they are spending on special elections. Georgia race is going to be a serious game move if they can take over the state. So this Mueller is a very tough call. Damned if done, damned if not.

5. Shar says:

I would love for him to fire Mueller, but agree with Ragnar. I was very encouraged by post by Levin. Hate to live thru the waste of our money and the BS. I also think this is a look hear while they are doing something there. You know how honest and upright the dims are.

6. AuntieBS says:

In a perfect world, he should, but if he does so, he will be haunted by public opinion (not that it could get much worse) for the rest of his term.. But, this incredible witch hunt is like working while people have guns pointed at you, waiting for your first mistake. Talk about being between a rock and a hard spot, wow.

7. malenurseken says:

Difficult decision really. It be nice to see the witch hunt over with for sure. But also if its allowed to continue and they find nothing which they wont, itll make them look like the stupid idiots that they are again! And be doing more damage to their own party. OH I heard Levin show yesterday too Shar. They cant prosecute Trump anyway! Constitutionally! So its all a waste of time. It will piss them off more than ever

8. JoAnn says:

THEY HAVE ALL SAID THEY COULD FIND NOTHING AFTER ALL THIS TIME, SO NOW THE TAX PAYER MUST PAY 15 LIBERAL ATTY’S TO LOOK FOR MORE SHIT ON PRESIDENT TRUMP.. WHEN I HEAR MULLER IS A MAN OF INTEGRITY.. I THINK OF A FEW MEN I HAVE KNOWN WHO WERE A MANS MAN..WELL SOME OF THEIR FRIENDS SAID THAT…. BUT THEY BEAT THE SHIT OF OF THEIR WIVES.. THATS WHAT I THINK MULLER IS LIKE..

9. captbogus2 says:

I just want to know when the FBI and the IRS will start investigating the Clinton Foundation

10. malenurseken says:

Have any you heard yet Hitlary Clinton died? OMG whaqts coming next. 3 different places said she passed away. They had a double fill in for her past few months! Guess if true hopefully well hear more. Although not something fake news wants anyone to know if it is

• Hardnox says:

No, I haven’t but it would be no surprise. Hildabeast has been a walking corpse for a long time already. Keep us posted.

• vonmesser says:

Can only hope, but probably fake – leftists trolling us to laugh at us for falling for it.